Happy Valentine’s Day

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts Happy Valentine’s Day

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Catriona
    Participant

Have a wonderful one. Even if you don’t have someone to share it with. Be good to yourself. I go myself something. A spooky clock. It’s my valentine day gift to me. It has my favorite monsters on it. Dracula , the Mummy . Frankenstein’s monster , and the Wolfman. I tryed to post a pic of it and it wouldn’t let me. Oh well.

I love Halloween πŸŽƒ and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love πŸ’• to write stories and draw.

Catriona
      Participant

I tryed adding the pic as an attachment but it still won’t upload it. Attachment usually works.

I love Halloween πŸŽƒ and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love πŸ’• to write stories and draw.

Catriona
        Participant

Well desided to get a Kindle instead. That made me very happy. I love reading books. My old Kindle is very old. A new one will be nice. Happy Valentine’s Day. Whoopy.

Catriona
          Participant

Got my kindle Paperwhite and it’s so nice . It’s a great one. My valentine gift to myself. I love books and live In an apartment. So its my second one. My old one is a keyboard. So this is an upgrade. So happy with it.

Catriona
            Participant

Happy Valentine’s Day to all. Have a fun one.

pipsxlch
              Participant

Happy Valentine’s!

Bodine
                Participant

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!πŸ’

20230214_064503

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.