Happy Thanksgiving!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Happy Thanksgiving!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Maybe I’m terrible at searching but I couldn’t find a Thanksgiving thread for this year! Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Even if it’s not a holiday for you (or if it is a holiday but you’re stuck at work) I hope you and yours are all happy, healthy, and safe.

And for those of you who left turkey on the counter to cool – just make sure it’s out of reach of the family pets and/or Windstones, dragons get hungry too! 😉

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Rachel
      Participant

Happy Thanksgiving!

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

Happy Thanksgiving!! I made my very first turkey today and it was actually edible!! Yay!! :party:

Skigod377
          Participant

Let’s hear it for edible turkey!!! Yay! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Well… we had a fire, I cooked my first turkey, (ironicly one didn’t have to do with the other, LOL) my boyfriend and I got into a VERY public argument about buying a gun, and my brother announced I’m going to be an auntie. Overall… an eventful holiday to say the very least x.x

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

LadyFirebird
              Participant

Hope everyone’s Thanksgiving was nice! I suffered through over 12 hours at being at my neighbor’s oldest son’s house because I rode with them. So NOT going to do that again! There was drama and I was told stuff that I considered TMI and I was glad to get home. Sat in front of the TV set Fridays night watching all three of the Lords of the Rings movies on cable. But Thanksgiving is about being thankful for the family and friends we have and all the necessities we currently enjoy. So all-in-all, it was a good holiday!

Adaneth
                Participant

Didn’t get to celebrate Thanksgiving with some lifelong family friends until Saturday, but it was fantastic. Might not eat anything today, though! 😉

darjeb
                  Participant

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving and ate to much turkey

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.