happy MARDI GRAS

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts happy MARDI GRAS

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Happy Mardi Gras everyone.Time to party in the streets.
    My second post and I mis-spelled party.oops.I think I will leave the comments to Mimi.
    Hi everyone.

Bodine
    Participant

Laissez les bon temps rouler!! :bigsmile: Hope the weather is nice so we can go this year ….riiight?? :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Happy Mardi Gras to you guys too! Have a few for me and celebrate your butts off! 🙂 Sooo Jealous! One day I will see a Mardi Gras and get to visit New Orleans in person!

Bon Mardi Gras, chere, though Fat Tuesday proper isn’t until the 12th! XD My favourite night of carnival is the opening night, Jan 6th, Twelfth Night. Great parades but not TOO crowded in the streets of New Orleans (and not as many far-too-drunk-to-be-in-public people.)

Bodine
      Participant

Well today is the BIG day!I wish for everyone who celebrates to have fun,laugh plenty and get home safe.My boss opted me to go if I wanted but I am going to work and let him take his family instead.Here’s hoping it doesn’t rain them out.We have balls,parades and plenty of Mardi Gras parites starting a couple of weeks before the big day so by the end of today,it NEEDS to be over.Happy Mardi Gras!! :party: :bigsmile:

Bodine
        Participant

It rained and rained but it didn’t stop the parades!!Crazy Cajuns,gotta luv ’em :love:

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

I celebrated in Colorado! lol, sort of, anyway, I went out dancing, dressed up for it a bit, had a drink for it.. The celebrations aren’t ever very much in Colorado – That I’ve found yet, anyway! But I still have fun with it 🙂

I didn’t get a pic of me on Mardi Gras, but I did get a pic of how I painted my nails 🙂

I figured of Holidays to pick from, Mardi Gras was the one I was going to celebrate this week! As I have happily *ignored* V’day… given I was broken up with (again) just 4 days prior to V’day… not an ugly breakup though, he’s going through a really rough time right now and can’t concentrate on a relationship, ‘n we decided it to be better as friends right now and not let it get to the point where it would be ugly… But I still chose to ignore V’day since the breakup wasn’t my first choice…
            So yah o.o Pretty nails!! lmao.. my mom and I were out enjoying a day of retail therapy when I went on the hunt for the gold glitter polish… surprisingly the green was pretty hard to find too.. If ever looking for cool nail polish, hit a Walgreens, if you have one near by! I went to beauty supply stores, walmart, target… no luck! I went in to Walgreens to buy two polishes, I came out with 6 XD

Bodine
            Participant

Good for Kay!! Celebrate all you want.To each their own!! 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.