fbpx

Happy Birthday tfsculptures (9/8)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Happy Birthday tfsculptures (9/8)

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

Happy Birthday!!! πŸ˜€

Stephanie
      Participant

Happy birthday!

Lokie
        Participant

Happy Birthday!

Tiffany
          Participant

YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPEE! thank you guys! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ y’all remembered me! yays! squee squee squee! not too many peeps remembered me today, but this is sweet! thank you! πŸ˜€ thankies for all the birthday wishes! i’m an old n dusty 29 today! one year before a big one!
            my sincerest apologies for not being seen around here lately the past couple months, i’ve really just had almost everything in my life go wrong as of late and its taken all my time and emotional energy to being dealing with it all. πŸ™ its been so tough, but i’m trying to keeping hoping that after all this bad, that its high time to have an upswing and have things go better. thank you too ashli, for checking in on me- i didn’t forget you!!!! these last couple weeks have been the worst and only just the past couple days have i gotten a little breathing room to get back to folks!
            in a nutshell i’ve been suffering from the after effects of the wisdom tooth extraction incident, manifesting in really damaged short term memory ( you were right david!) and really persistent skin allergy problems. all of my five dogs got sick and needed to be vetted, each for different things over the past couple months, including multiple allergic reactions to possibly something in the apartment ( working on cleaning the place out this week), and two needed massive dentals totalling over $1600 within of a month of each other! 😯
            anyhoo, dealing with me being unwell, all my dogs having problems, my mom being sick and me working full time this summer to help fund it all has had me in real stitches to say the least! o.O its been soooo hard!
            i’ve been having to start selling down my collection to help get some more money flowing ( my dad hasn’t been able to get work, so i need to help him get some $$ to help pay for stuff and mom) so you’ll be seeing my stuff on ebay over the coming weeks to try to get things back under control.
            i’m back to part time now for fall, so i’ll be around more and be able after a little bit to be doing pyos again, for ebay and custom stuff and hopefully all will get back to normal. yays! i know a lot of folks on here have had real rough summer, with lots going wrong, or getting expensive, so that tough luck cloud has really been lingering for more that just me!
            sorry i have a negative report for the past couple months, but pound for pound i did have a decent day for my birthday today- i had to work unfortunately, but it was ok overall with minimal baloney. my parents came out this past weekend and we had a great visit complete with dinner, ice cream cake, etc, so that made things festive and hopeful. πŸ™‚ sorry for the long rattle, but i wanted to account for my absence, etc..
            thank you so much for the b-day wishes everyone! (happy dance and festive birthday huggles for everyone) ^.^ squee!

Tiffany
            Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

oh and this is totally sweet by the way! 8) lols! boy i loved that piece! thanks pegasi!! tee hee!

Maria
              Participant

Aiiii! I completely forgot to wish you a happy birthday, TF! Sorry, but I hope things start looking up for you now.

Travistie
                Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! πŸ˜€

darjeb
                  Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

oh and this is totally sweet by the way! 8) lols! boy i loved that piece! thanks pegasi!! tee hee!
                      You’re welcome! He’s very well loved (my husband likes him too). Sorry to hear things have been rough on you lately. Hopefully things will start looking up soon.

happy birthday

Jodi
                      Participant

Happy Birthday!!

laphon1
                        Participant

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

Lokie
                          Participant

I’m sorry to hear how rough it’s been for yourself and your loved ones lately. I’m glad at least your birthday was decent. I hope it gets better for all of you.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.