fbpx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SBIANCHI

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts HAPPY BIRTHDAY SBIANCHI

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Pixie-dust
    Participant

Sorry for posting this so early but I wanted to get it posted before
      you get to work. Even though I will be getting up at 4 AM, you will
      still be 3 hours ahead of me. ( sometimes I hate the time difference )
      It’s 9 PM here, 12 AM on the East Coast so it is May 3rd where you are!
      So here I go….

To My Dearest Friend Sue,

I can’t believe that another year has flown by. Time to celebrate your Birthday, May 3, 19BC ( HE HE HA HA – you can get me back on my Birthday! 🙂 )
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
      Tell Guy ( Sue’s Husband ) to take you out for a night on the town! EAT, DRINK AND BE MERRY! Let your hair down and go crazy. Boogie the night away.

Thank you for being my friend, through good times and bad. My life is so much better with you in it. Even though we have not met in person, I feel that we have known each other forever. I love when we talk about life, family and WINDSTONES! So I raise my glass to you and toast another year that you tread upon this earth. SALUTE to you, my friend, bottoms up!

Happy Birthday

Love

Pixie-dust aka Tamara

I hope that you have a wonderful birthday Sue and that you are sharing it with all your loved ones. I have not “Known” you very long but I am grateful that I have gotten to know you a bit and been able to talk and share with you. You are a remarkably wonderful woman and you deserve to have a beautiful love filled birthday! My heart is with you on this day and remember that I am thinking of you and am usually kicking around and here for a chat anytime.
      Have an amazingly fantastic day with Guy and LAUGH, LOVE, and LIVE with those that mean the world to you.

Have a great day and here is my happy birthday song,

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, so happy I “met” you, Happy birthday to you.

If you sing it in your head it does actually work hehehehehehe 🙂 Hope I made you smile! 🙂

Adaneth
      Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:party:

windstonefan
        Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! BETTER LATE OR EARLY THAN NEVER.

windstonefan

Bodine
          Participant

That was so sweet Pixie-Dust.You are a good friend to her too. :love:
            HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Sbianchi
            Participant

Thank you everyone, especially Tamara! You made me cry this morning you too Brandy, Tamara you are the Bestest Friend anyone could ever ask for! You have been there for me for these last (what is it 4 years now?) and lately with the situation now and I could not have had a better friend to rely on than you! You and your mom and father are the Best in the world! I love having our talks also and I hope to someday meet you in person! I also want to thank you Brandy for the last 2-3 months for all of your support also and for all of the kind words you and Tamara have given me through this time, I am going to cry again so I better get off of here before everyone here at work know I’m crying.
              I am praying everything goes well for what we talked about last night!
              THANK YOU AND YOUR MOM SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE GIFT!
              LOVE YOU GUYS!

Misty
              Participant

Happy Birthday! :party:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SBIANCHI!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.