Happy Birthday List.

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts Happy Birthday List.

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 525 total)
  • Author
    Dani
    Participant

April 2nd, 1984 – Aries and year of the Rat. 🙂

JynXx
      Participant

Well, I’m half Chinese, and half White. I actually have two birthdays, one according to the Lunar Calendar, and one according to the Solar Calendar.

My Lunar birthday is 17 April 1988. The year of the Dragon, element of Yang Earth, in the Sun Sign of Aries.

My Solar birthday is 21 May 1989. The year of the Serpent, element of Yin Earth, in the Cusp of Sun Signs, Taurus and Gemini.

Since I live in the US, I go mostly by my Solar birthday. Just thought I’d include my Lunar birthday as a point of interest xD

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
        ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
        ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
        ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
        ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
        ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
        ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Kim
        Blocked

How do you know the difference between your lunar and solar birthday? I haven’t heard of that before.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Zloy720
          Participant

July 20, cancer-leo cusp or pure cancer depending on astrology site. Year of the dog…

JynXx
            Participant

How do you know the difference between your lunar and solar birthday? I haven’t heard of that before.

This information is just something I grew up with. Lunar calendars are charted using the Moon, and Lunar calendar months start on the day of the Full Moon. It’s why they’re called Lunar calendars. The calendar nearly everyone else uses, is the Solar calendar.

In many cultures, when a baby is born, their age starts at 0. Which is, in my opinion, quite preposterous. The main question being, “How could the baby be 0, when if born at full term, they’re already around 9-10 months old?”. In Chinese culture, when a baby is born, they’re already considered to be a year old.

Also, it isn’t difficult to determine the approximate date someone’s Lunar birthday would be, as there are conversion charts available online.

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
              ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
              ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
              ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
              ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
              ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
              ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Kelsey
              Participant

March 31st Aries

StormDancer
                Participant

November 27.

Sagittarius The Archer: optimistic, restless, enthusiastic, adventurous, honest, irresponsible, outspoken and independent.

Year of the Pig: A person born this year may be easy to anger, but she is intelligent, honest, courageous, completes projects, gallant, and sincere. People born in these years are honest and straightforward. They can be relied on to see things through. They tend to be popular and make lasting friendship and are good neighbors.

Looking for:
                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Chloe
                  Participant

My birthday is February 20th, year of the Tiger. 🙂

magicdragon
                    Participant

December 15, year of the Horse, Sagittarius.

Kim
                      Blocked

I am not sure who posts the Happy Birthdays on here but my birthday was yesterday on Mother’s Day, May 11.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Dragoneer_88
                        Participant

September 16th. Year of the dragon. Virgo.

Prezaurian
                          Participant

April 21, Cusp of Aries/Taurus (Fire/Earth). Born in the year of the rooster (Metal).

Pheonixxfoxx
                            Participant

I’m September 1st, I was born on Labor Day. My fiance, Rodney’s b-day is May 8th and he was born on Mother’s Day…:D

My Zodiac is Virgo (Earth) and Rodney’s is Taurus (Earth). As for Chinese Zodiac, I’m a Metal Monkey (not to thrilled) and Rodney is a Water Rabbit. Though, I have a book that says some cultures use the Cat instead of the Rabbit.

August 19 – – I dunno what that is chinese year thingy wise or astrologically or whatever. I don’t follow that stuff, I have a hard enough time remembering the date! Haha!

My birthday is August 8th, 1988 (Year of the Dragon). I was born at 8:03 am and was 7 pounds and 15 1/2 ounces (almost another 8!)

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 525 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.