fbpx

Hannah's WANT TO BUY list! Do you have any of these?

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Hannah's WANT TO BUY list! Do you have any of these?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Hi guys! I am looking to purchase (used, of course) any of the following:

***Grab Bag Young Poads***
      —– I’d love to trade or purchase more of these guys from the most recent batch! Please PM me πŸ™‚

Hatching Empress Dragon
      —– Would actually prefer this piece to have some damage on it, just nothing totally defacing!

Hatching Emperor Dragon
      —– Same as above – would actually prefer slightly damaged over mint condition sculpts πŸ™‚

White Gothic Unicorn
      —– Would like one in MINT condition or NEAR MINT condition (I dont expect a box or tag on this one) will offer above store price (I’m considering “store price” to be the same as blacks are right now). I would also be happy to purchase a damaged white gothic uni for under store price.

Male Kirin
      —– Looking for a slightly-to-heavily damaged piece here.

Mother Kirin
      —– Same as above! I am looking for damaged pieces that I can make repairs on.

Sun Dragons
      —– I would love to take on one of these guys as a repair – if he’s broken, that’s just what I’m looking for!! PM me and let me know what you’re looking to get for it (please send pics!), and we’ll talk πŸ™‚ It doesn’t matter to me what color it is if it’s a damaged piece.

Young Orientals
      —– Looking for one of these in ANY COLOR – but I am most enamored with Amethyst, Copper Patina, and Peacock. Amethyst and CP would need to be near-mint and very close to store price, and Peacock – we can talk about πŸ™‚ I’d also be interested in purchasing damaged pieces here.

Although I expect I would purchase most of these, I am also open to trading as well πŸ™‚
      Please PM me if you have any of these available! I am not against haggling on prices, so please don’t assume that my offers are set in stone πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

Are you trying to stay away from evilbay? The last mama bear listed on ebay was number 25 of 40, I think? So more of them should be listed eventually if you want to wait for a minty fresh one from the factory. πŸ™‚
        It’s good to see you again, Hannah!!

Hannah
        Participant

Hi skeeter!! I have thought of that, and I’ll likely be trying for the next Mother Bear that hits ebay, but I like to advertise here as well just in case anyone has one they’d like to sell hassle-free (on both ends! I hate auctions!)

Hannah
          Participant

Updated top post to include some more pieces I thought of πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Hey Hannah, I’m pretty sure Nytetyger is selling a Butternut Poad for $75 right now.

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hannah
              Participant

hey drag0n! thanks for the heads up! Is that what “first brown poad” means? I have no idea what order they were released in, and since she doesnt have any pictures up I just kind of blew past her post ><

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Yup, Butternut was the first Poad. The first batch had brown eyes, then they released them with green and ….blue I think??? So technically the first 3 Poads released were all Butternuts. LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hannah
                  Participant

Oh.. nice! I guess I should revise my wants list then to specify the brown eyes XD

I sent her an email. Thanks drag0n!!

etruscan
                    Participant

It looks like Laurie has a Mother Bear and Mother Kirin for sale along with some other stuff. Don’t know about prices though.

Hannah
                      Participant

Thanks! I left her a message in her thread πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
                        Participant

Yup, Butternut was the first Poad. The first batch had brown eyes, then they released them with green and ….blue I think??? So technically the first 3 Poads released were all Butternuts. LOL!

Lavender eyes.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Gremlin1
                          Participant

There’s a GB young poad on ebay right now.

yolanda
                            Participant

Pm’d you

Hannah
                              Participant

Giving this thread a bump to see if anyone has any damaged pieces around to sell/trade! πŸ™‚

I also updated the first post with my newer wants! πŸ™‚

(Edited out one piece! Looking to purchase or trade for grab bag poads from the most recent batch but would love to see ones from the first batch too!!)

Hannah
                                Participant

bump πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.