Hannah's Art!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Hannah's Art!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

I haven’t posted my own work on here in quite a long time, but I was given some amazing watercolors for Christmas after I started painting with them again, and it’s gotten me in the mood to share 🙂

I have traditionally always painted using acrylics and stayed away from watercolors for a very long time because they were such a difficult medium for me when I was younger and just realizing how much I loved art! They are still quite difficult, but the results from a successful try is really quite rewarding, and I love the variations in colors that I can get from using some really simple and fun techniques!

I have been painting very small pieces, about 3-4″ square or rectangle. I wanted to start out small because I didn’t want to use up large pieces of expensive paper, but I soon found that I actually prefer painting smaller pictures with watercolor because it allows me to focus on the overall look of a piece, while keeping it at a kind of “sketch” size that I am very comfortable with.

I’ve also always loved being given loose “assignments” on what I should paint. For example, for the most part on these following pieces I asked my boyfriend to give me a list of animals. Most of these came from that list, and some of them I had never attempted to paint or draw before. Some of those are my favorites from the set!

In any case, I have decided to start looking around to see if I can order prints of some of my pieces at a relatively low cost, and to see firsthand how they look when they are done, so there’s a possibility of some of these being made into prints that I will have for sale (cheap – maybe $5 each plus shipping). If you like any of these and want to know if/when I do start getting prints made, please let me know!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

Soo so cute Hannah! I love the bear 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Ferlin1984
        Participant

So cute!! I love them. The dragon looks like he just ate a huge meal and the sad looking bear with his one Apple. So sweet! Great job!

etruscan
          Participant

These are great. I love the platypus and the pangolin (if that’s what he is). The skunk is cute too.

Landipan
            Participant

Aw, I love ’em! That Zebra is my favorite!

*Formerly meowmix101
              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

StormDancer
              Participant

I’m loving the platypus and the mountain sunset. Great work!

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Hannah
                Participant

Thanks you guys!! You’re all so sweet <3

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Bodine
                  Participant

Nice! I love your landscape one.Very,very pretty.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Stephanie
                    Participant

Love!

MandBsMom
                      Participant

Those are beautiful Hannah. I can’t pick a favorite!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Dragoneer_88
                        Participant

So cute! Love all the color.

pony-up
                          Participant

Wow! A collage of all of them or in sets of 4 would be really neat!

Kim
                            Blocked

Very cute paintings! I like the unicorn, dragon, zebra and platypus and the last one too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

jmoore
                              Participant

These are adorable!

dragonmedley
                                Participant

I love the bear and the platypus.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.