Hannah's Art Sale Thread

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Hannah's Art Sale Thread

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

I’m attempting to sell some original artwork from my portfolio, and I figured I would try starting here – these pieces are all hand done by myself, and their painted dates range from 1998 to 2003. They have been on display in my home for several years but their colors are still beautiful and vibrant. Because of their one of a kind nature, these pieces are not going cheap! I will be gently cleaning and then spraying each of them with a matte topcoat before they are sent out to their new homes.

Please PM me with any questions, and I will be entertaining reasonable offers for these pieces! None of these prices include shipping, which will be calculated using your zip code.

Please click on each image to see a larger version of these paintings!

Progressive Heart Failure: The Progression of a Heart
      Acrylic on stretched canvas. Approximately 16″ x 20″. $375.00

New Moon
      Acrylic and glitter on canvas board. Approximately 20″ x 24″. $500.00
      This piece is slated to be getting a slight cleaning and refurbishing this week – will post new pictures when the process is done.

Red
      Acrylic on artist’s paper. Approximately 14″ x 17″. $175.00

Alien
      Acrylic on canvas board. Approximately 16″ x 20″. $250.00

Herons
      Acrylic and modeling paste on custom sized canvas board. Approximately 25″ x 24″. $600.00

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Stephanie
      Participant

Wow, these are all so amazingly beautiful! I about died when I got to Herons. Absolutely breathtaking.

Good luck with your sale! πŸ˜€

Hannah
        Participant

Thanks so much Stephanie πŸ˜€

Herons is also my favorite, and the largest! It’s a big piece XD

Adaneth
          Participant

That ‘New Moon’ piece is precious, and I like ‘Herons’ too. Good luck selling!

Hannah
            Participant

Thanks very much Adaneth πŸ˜€

Misty
              Participant

Very cool! The herons are my pick for tops too πŸ™‚

Hannah
                Participant

Thanks Opal πŸ˜€

Kelly
                  Participant

Awesome work Hannah, I like them all. Red reminded me of Tori Amos at the piano. Best of luck with your sales!

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

WAH!! These are beautiful!! I loove Herons and New Moon. If only I had wall space (and money)

Hannah
                      Participant

Thanks so much Wolfen and Crowfeather πŸ˜€

Awesome work Hannah, I like them all. Red reminded me of Tori Amos at the piano. Best of luck with your sales!

That’s too funny, it totally does look like that!! I am a huge fan of Tori Amos too XD

Gremlin1
                        Participant

They’re all beautiful, but I like New Moon. If I had a wall that wasn’t covered in bookshelves, I’d be tempted!

Hannah
                          Participant

Thank you so much Gremlin! πŸ˜€

I think if none of these sell in the next month or so I may end up attempting to make prints of a few of them.

I suppose Herons and New Moon will be first on that list XD

Stephanie
                            Participant

Thank you so much Gremlin! πŸ˜€

I think if none of these sell in the next month or so I may end up attempting to make prints of a few of them.

I suppose Herons and New Moon will be first on that list XD

HERONS! :party:

I would love that print for my classroom. *adds to Classroom Wishlist*

πŸ˜›

Hannah
                              Participant

*blush* you guys are so sweet!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.