Hand painted christmas ornaments (A few more added 9/8)

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Hand painted christmas ornaments (A few more added 9/8)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Misty
    Participant

Hand Painted Christmas Ornaments!

These are all hand painted, acrylic on glass ornaments. I have two sizes, prices are as listed. Shipping will depend on how many you order and how far away they are being shipped. I will use the USPS to ship these.

Things to know about the ornaments:

1. Acrylics will scratch off of glass, try not store them someplace they will rub against something abrasive. I have put a gloss varnish over the painted parts to protect them but it will not stop everything from damaging them.

2. Do not wash the ornaments, the coloring on the ornament itself often will break apart and come off, taking the painting with it! If you need to dust them a soft cloth gently used will work, just don’t rub too hard, especially on the painted parts. The gloss will make the paintings more water resistant, but not water-proof.

3. The coloring on the glass ornaments will sometimes develop odd-colored patches, I haven’t figured out why they do this but it doesn’t effect the painting itself. Sometimes the ornaments will also have small flaws in the finish, I weed out the worst of these but some will have small bumps or snicks in the colored glass finish.

4. Don’t drop them =)

5. If you want them personalized I can write on the back side of the ornaments. Though my calligraphy needs work!

6. I will do custom orders. If you don’t have a picture of what you want painted I can often find something that will work. I only paint the larger sized ornaments for custom orders and there will be a $5 fee for each order (not each ornament) as well as the shipping and $15 per ornament. I do not paint people portraits on these, they are far too small and round for painting real people =) I will do pet portraits however, if you don’t have a good picture tell me the breed/coloring of the animal you have and I will see if I can find something to serve.

Sorry about the glare on the photos, the flash was worse. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. These will be first come first serve, PM me with the “number” of the ornaments you want. I will take paypal or MO.

I will try to get another batch painted before Christmas if I have time but no guarantees.

Ornament #1 SOLD

Ornament #2 $15

Ornament #3 SOLD

Ornament #4 $15

Ornament #5

Ornament #6 $15

Ornament #7 $10

Ornament #8

Ornament #9 $10

Ornament #10 $10

Ornament #11

Ornament #12 SOLD

Ornament #13 $10

Ornament #14 $10

Ornament #16

Ornament #17

Ornament #18

Ornament #19

Ornament #20

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Those are so cute! I absolutely loved/love the ones you did for Sasha. I may have to get some custom ones for my aunts for Christmas…or pre Christmas so they can use them for said holiday

Carolyn
        Participant

My mom loves mice . Oh they are so cute . I love #6 , #9 & #12. I think they are great . Need to decide .

Misty
          Participant

Feel free wolfen =) I can do a decent job of painting almost anything!

Kelly
            Participant

Very cool Opal. pmd you.

Nina
              Participant

I sooooo love my ornaments! They are so detailed in person and where packed very well & shipped super fast!
                Thanks again & I’ll be ordering more once I have some money ^_^

Misty
                Participant

I sooooo love my ornaments! They are so detailed in person and where packed very well & shipped super fast!
                  Thanks again & I’ll be ordering more once I have some money ^_^

I am so glad you are happy with them :bigsmile: And thank you!

Hannah
                  Participant

^^SPAMMER! (I flagged it, hopefully that reports it as spam?)

These ornaments are ADORABLE!!! Are they all your original artwork? You’re so talented!! I am about to PM you 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Misty
                    Participant

I was wondering about that rolex ad O.o Some are my designs, others are loosely based on old christmas cards (my mom used to save cards back when she was doing this in the 80’s and 70’s, she amassed a few thousand of the things I think). I am glad you like them! It’s harder than you would think to paint a little round ball lol. I have some more to post later, I have been trying a few things, like flocking the ornaments >.<

Tinks
                      Participant

Photobucket

Perfect holiday gifts! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.