Guilty pleasures…

Home Forums Miscellany Food Guilty pleasures…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

dark chocolate…I can’t get enough of the stuff…

Maria
      Participant

You like dark chocolate, starbreeze? I should send you my stash. I eat just about anything that’s meant to be eaten, especially anything chocolate, but dark isn’t my favorite unless it’s refined with orange or mint or some sort of filling. My favorite is milky Lindor from the factory right over the hill. ๐Ÿ˜€

Starbreeze
        Participant

goodness…you have a stash of it…wow!!!

Maria
          Participant

Hard not to when I live to close to the source, in the land of fine confiseurs, and work for a grandpa that loves the stuff as much as I do and always adds some to my pay at the end of the day. ๐Ÿ˜€

Starbreeze
            Participant

Let me know when you have enough to make it worth shipping….yum…yummmm

Maria
              Participant

Always, star. Always. Seriously, Nirvana’s getting some with her griffs; a guy in Iraq will get a kilo after Christmas, and if you want, I can add you to the list of packages to go out after the holidays.

Starbreeze
                Participant

Really!!! I’ll PM you my address. Thanks!!!

Aaaaaaaah! After reading this thread I had to run out and make some hot chocolate… *sip sip sip*

SPark
                  Participant

Ooo, hot chocolate. I have this Black and Green hot chocolate (that’s the brand name, not the color it is!) It’s dark chocolate hot cocoa. It’s soooooooooooo good! I think I need to go make a cup now.

Ha ha! It sounds like what I’m drinking. Only mine is made out of bittersweet chocolate shavings instead of cocoa. I’d never tried this kind of hot chocolate before, but a friend gave me some for Christmas (yes, opened it already) and its pretty good.

Skigod377
                    Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Let me know when you have enough to make it worth shipping….yum…yummmm

I have something you gotta try, too! I will grab some after Christmas…when its on sale.

Maria
                      Participant

Which kind, Ski? (Gotta know if it’s available here, too! ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Skigod377
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Which kind, Ski? (Gotta know if it’s available here, too! ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Lindt Lindor Unendlich Zartschmelzend Extra Dunkle.

SPark
                          Participant

I noticed that you can find that Lindt stuff here in the states. But I think it’s like the Carbury’s. Cadbury’s made in Great Britain is soooooooooooooooooo much better than Cadbury’s made in the states, even though it’s the same company.

I’ve had Lindt chocolate before, but the stuff you sent, Ski, was better, I think.

Skigod377
                            Participant

SPark wrote:

I noticed that you can find that Lindt stuff here in the states. But I think it’s like the Carbury’s. Cadbury’s made in Great Britain is soooooooooooooooooo much better than Cadbury’s made in the states, even though it’s the same company.

I’ve had Lindt chocolate before, but the stuff you sent, Ski, was better, I think.

I think I found some stuff in a mall one time..Some Lindt truffles…But I cant remember if it was here or in the states. I believe it was here… They are the best. I would like to send everyone some of those, too, and I will if they are on sale after I get paid. They are chocolate balls filled with creamier chocolate. Lindt Lindor. I dont know the rest…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.