fbpx

Guardian Dragon Gargoyle – Copper Patina – SOLD

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Guardian Dragon Gargoyle – Copper Patina – SOLD

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I have a brand new(just got him Jan 19) CP Guardian Gargoyle. I thought I’d really like the Gargoyles but I am just not feeling it. I paid $132US + shipping and I just want to make my money back on him. He is Mint with tag and original box. I will be sure to double box with packing peanuts. Figured I’d show all the pics so everyone know that I am not BSing and that he will be double boxes (already pkg’d and ready to ship) and that he is brand new.

Here are some photos.

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank You

Carolyn
    Participant

I love him , but can’t afford him . Good Luck selling him .

Bodine
      Participant

He is a beauty.Much luck!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bumping and Edited for better description and pictures. I see I am not much better at resizing to fit the posts. GRRR 🙂

Participant

Bumping and Edited for better description and pictures. I see I am not much better at resizing to fit the posts. GRRR 🙂

You might want to re-size the pics using Paint (in Microsoft “Accessories”). I find it works great for sizing for the forum. You might initially need to re-size to 30% (and repeat to 50%) but it will make the pics fit without falling off the screen.

You might want to re-size the pics using Paint (in Microsoft “Accessories”). I find it works great for sizing for the forum. You might initially need to re-size to 30% (and repeat to 50%) but it will make the pics fit without falling off the screen.

Thanks for the tip SilverArrow

Bodine
          Participant

Brandy,bumping this,been over 2 weeks 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Aw thanks Bodine,

I am realizing no one wants this fellow and I may need to send him to E-bay soon. I just wanna wait till it’s not so overloaded with gargoyles. Maybe that will give me a better chance to sell him. What ya think guys? Anyone got an Opinion on best time to put him up??

Danzig Moon (Karen)
            Participant

There are none up at this time, that I have seen, that is painted like yours. You may want to go ahead and post him. :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

There are none up at this time, that I have seen, that is painted like yours. You may want to go ahead and post him. :bigsmile:

Thanks SecertHope for the advice. I may just do that. I just gotta do a write up for it and the specific details. I assume that we are not allowed to use the actual Windstone description to seell our own items right?

etruscan
              Participant

Thanks SecertHope for the advice. I may just do that. I just gotta do a write up for it and the specific details. I assume that we are not allowed to use the actual Windstone description to seell our own items right?

You probably are allowed to use the Windstone description if you credit them for it. However I think short is better for ebay, so you would do better to rewrite it into a shorter version using some of the same information.

Everyone here is so great when you need advice. Thanks so much!!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                Participant

You probably are allowed to use the Windstone description if you credit them for it. However I think short is better for ebay, so you would do better to rewrite it into a shorter version using some of the same information.

Yep, Just let your description say something like mint with tag and box from store. Short and sweet. Lot’s of pic’s like you have posted here. Especially the pic’s of the box and peanut’s and packing material’s. 😉

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Hello,

Discussions about how to sell things on eBay should be placed in the “General Discussions” forum in the future, please.

Also, make sure you are not bumping other people’s threads for them – this is against both the old and the new flea market rules.

I will not making any modifications to this discussion at this time, but in the future posts may be deleted or moved if they go off topic or are bumped incorrectly in this area of the forum.

Thank you!

-Shihiv

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.