fbpx

Grump Dragon

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Grump Dragon

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

That would be cool! If you ever get the colors worked out, let me know!

I am going to try agian soon, see if i can get out an abolone coloring that looks good.

Awesome!

Patricia
      Participant

Wow! I think that looks great!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Purplecat
        Participant

I like!!!!!

Rusti
          Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Rusti wrote:

he reminds me of those gummy candies I haven’t seen made in a Very Long Time that were all different colors in one…

I remember those.. were they called Slurps or something? They came in weird shapes, like bugs.

Those were the ones! And I think I’ll stop dating myself now.

Is is possible to date yourself? I guess you would have to pay for everything. 😆

The dragon reminds me of a grumpy old man. I love the colors on it.

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Rusti wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

Rusti wrote:

he reminds me of those gummy candies I haven’t seen made in a Very Long Time that were all different colors in one…

I remember those.. were they called Slurps or something? They came in weird shapes, like bugs.

Those were the ones! And I think I’ll stop dating myself now.

Oh man. I LOVED those. I used to walk across the street and get them from the little neighborhood grocery. They had all sorts of random candy. Pop rocks!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Rusti
              Participant

Heehee, Dragoness. I date myself a lot, with a book and a bag of Act II 😉

And I loved those little gummies too, but my mother rarely ever bought them for us, or allowed us to spend our allowance on them. We had to settle for gummy bears.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.