fbpx

Grown Up (Adult) Internet Dragons

Home Forums Miscellany Community Grown Up (Adult) Internet Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 937 total)
  • Author
    Bob

Bob

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/1
        http://dragcave.ath.cx/account
        http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/36064

Well since so many of you have full grown internet Dragons I thought it would be fun to come here and post the dragons we have until we have all the adut ones.
        I will post mine here provided they grow up healthy
        Also if you could try to remember what color the eggs was that the dragon came out of that would be GREAT too
        I just got this one too but did not want the same green one

It also told me I can’t pick up any more now

Mint colored dragons are the most peaceful of all dragons; They eat only plants unless they scavenge meat from an already dead animal. They also have no ways to attack others or defend themselves. They are much smaller than other forms of dragons, since they only double in size when they mature. They cannot use any forms of magic, and cannot fly since they don’t have any wings. Their looks have given rise to the common insult of calling dragons “large lizards.”

Black dragons are warriors. They are strong and capable in battles of force, but also ample magic users, capable of using devastating opponents with spells. Their bright eyes give them excellent night vision, and are one of the main ways to distinguish a black dragon from an evil dragon, which is a dragon turned evil by magic.

White dragons are pacifists, and specialize in extremely strong healing magic. The only limit of this magic is that it can’t bring back the dead. They only eat plants, and never kill living things.

YEAH I got a new one and really really wanted aRED one!!
        Now I has me 2 GIRL eggs!!!
        Pinky Tuscadero
        Punky

Ian

Ribbid
        YEAH!!!

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/36064

DantheDragon
        Participant

Profile: http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34556

Name: McSnufflepants
          Egg: Dark green. Found amongst flowers.
          Hatchling: No “wing” stage. Was surrounded by vines.

Jasmine
          Participant

My First Four:

White dragons are pacifists, and specialize in extremely strong healing magic. The only limit of this magic is that it can’t bring back the dead. They only eat plants, and never kill living things.

Gray dragons are the masters of the skies. They are excellent fliers, and land only to rest and eat. In addition, they have full control of the weather. They are very hot-tempered and easily angered. They will attack any human that bothers them, conjuring strong winds and dangerous lightning.

Stone dragons have a tough outer covering made of a stone-like material. They eat rocks, using the minerals they contain for nourishment and to keep up their stone outer shell. They rarely move, and are the heaviest of all types of dragons. Although they have wings, indicating flight ability, no one has ever seen a stone dragon flying.

Pink dragons, however, are one of the only breeds of female dragons. They eat only plants, and meat during mating season when it is brought to them by their mate. Their bright colors make them easy to spot during dragon mating season, which occurs once every 10 to 20 years and can last up to 2 years.

Bob

VERY KEWL!!
              Pink Dragons only mate every 10-20 years hear that SKI!! (but it can last for 2 years YIKES!!)Also one of the only Female Dragons!!

Here’s Oni….

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Jasmine
              Participant

Oh, so cute, now I want a purple one… ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† I put in the other thread that she reminded me of a swan! Good luck getting one! Everytime I get to the site there are never any left!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Allison
                Participant

Wow, I really like the purple one! Mine aren’t even starting to hatch though! ๐Ÿ˜†

keschete
                  Participant

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34545

When a male blue dragon matures, it loses its legs and ability to survive on land and enters the water permanently. They are adept swimmers and eat whatever fish are in the lake they live in. They usually stay in the same lake their entire life, although a few live in the ocean and swim across the world.

Bob

the dragon collector wrote:

๐Ÿ˜† I put in the other thread that she reminded me of a swan! Good luck getting one! Everytime I get to the site there are never any left!

I was thinking Swan too!!

Kasie
                      Participant

Mine are in my siggy. ๐Ÿ˜€

Bob

When a male blue dragon matures, it loses its legs and ability to survive on land and enters the water permanently. They are adept swimmers and eat whatever fish are in the lake they live in. They usually stay in the same lake their entire life, although a few live in the ocean and swim across the world.

I see the 1/2 egg shell now. Can you remove them from your scroll? Or replace them with live ones?

keschete
                          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I see the 1/2 egg shell now. Can you remove them from your scroll? Or replace them with live ones?

From what I understand, they are automatically removed after two weeks…

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/34545

Maebnus
                            Participant

I’ll post descriptions with any of mine that haven’t had the desc. posted in here yet. But I’m going to edit my post each time I get a new adult just to show them off. I’m aiming to not repeat any colors (‘cept Silver, which has both genders).

Solarys

Magi dragons are, as their names suggest, primarily magic users. They rarely use physical forms of attack. They eat anything they can kill, which is generally everything. They won’t kill unprovoked except to eat, although they may kill humans if in danger. Their strong magic makes them one of the most feared breeds of dragons.

Akemi

Purple dragons, however, are one of the only breeds of female dragons. They eat only plants, and meat during mating season when it is brought to them by their mate. Their bright colors make them easy to spot during dragon mating season, which occurs once every 10 to 20 years and can last up to 2 years.

Kaidou

LashWeed

Soulcatcher

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 937 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.