Group Shot Of Young Uni's

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Group Shot Of Young Uni's

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Danzig Moon (Karen)
    Participant

Hi Melody, Will we be getting a group shot of this batch? It is really fun to find the ones we buy in the pictures. :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Melody
      Keymaster

I have a photo of the last ones. The ones we sold last week got escaped before I could take a pic.

When should I post it?
        There was a suggestion that I not show the photo until everyone got their unicorns.

scenceable
        Participant

I think you can post it any time. A lot of the uh, more dedicated, let’s say, members got them from the first batch.

Riversgrace
          Participant

I don’t think it will matter when its posted, people will love it anyway…I would love to see it! ๐Ÿ™‚ lol

kitsunelady
            Participant

I want to see too. o.o

fatalbeauty
              Participant

ditto!

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Falcolf
                Participant

I agree! :bigsmile: It would be great to see the full ‘herd’!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Bullsquid
                  Participant

I think now that all of the unicorns are sold, it would be fine to post the group photo.

I certainly want to see it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Christine
                    Participant

Me too!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                      Participant

Oh yea I for got :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: PLEASE :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                        Participant

I have a photo of the last ones. The ones we sold last week got escaped before I could take a pic.

When should I post it?
                          There was a suggestion that I not show the photo until everyone got their unicorns.

Before they go out. Like you have been doing. I love seeing them all and then going in and looking for the ones we want. :love: They all are SO cool in this group and I would love trying to find mine. :bigsmile:

Melody
                          Keymaster

Ok! -Soon as I can find the photo Pam filed somewhere…

Melody
                            Keymaster

I put a group shot of the last half of the grab bag young unicorns on the blog page: http://windstoneeditions.com/blog/group-photo-grab-bagyoung-unicorns-sept-2011
                              Click on the pic and it give you a full image.

Kelly
                              Participant

Yeah they all look great. It also looks like it was a blast to paint them. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for posting the photo. They all look great – I am having a hard time picking a favorite. I can’t wait to see mine! I actually just got my GB foal (she was shipped to my home address and I didn’t get home until Sat) and she is completely adorable! She is a bright gold palomino with blue eyes and white markings. The gold looks metLlic and I really love the effect. So thank you for her as well. Maybe I will get lucky and get a matching big brother. Although there is something to be said for diversity. Based on the picture I am sure I will love whatever comes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.