fbpx

Griffin zuni on ebay

Home Forums Miscellany Community Griffin zuni on ebay

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    bayoudragon
    Participant
      bayoudragon
      Participant

I don’t know how many of you collect crystals and gemstones, but there is a griffin zuni on ebay. I doubt you’ll ever see many of these.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290313631579&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1123

Just thought I’d let some of you griffin lovers know. 8)

Rusti
        Participant

That’s super unique! I used to collect zuni fetishes (I still have an italian marble wolf) and I’ve never seen a griffin before. I’d say, if you’re into griffins and rocks, you ought to snap this one up.

Jennifer
          Keymaster

I’ve been watching Zunis forever, and have a very small modest collection (5 of them total) and I’ve never seen a griffin! Neat!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

bayoudragon
            Participant

Yep, they rarely carve fantasy critters. I have a little antler gargoyle carved by Elton Kaamasee. I was shopping with a friend of mine when we both saw it. She actually bought it, but then later gave it to me as a gift. He’s very special to me and sits high up on my bookshelf. ๐Ÿ™‚

lamortefille
              Participant

Very cool. Thanks for the heads up!

Oh MAN that’s awesome. So far I only have two Zunis, a coyote (of course!) and an eagle. Doode…if you ever seen Colin Weeka’s eagles…they’re so awesome. This one even has a strange pattern in the stone that makes it look like there’s a crescent moon on her wings. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

There’s also a guy who does great raven ones in jet stones but they always pop up on eBay when I don’t have money. ๐Ÿ˜›

I DO have a stone carved gryphon, it isn’t a Zuni, but I love it nonetheless. I also got my mom a unicorn carved in tiger’s eye for her birthday last year. :>

bayoudragon
                Participant

I see someone already snapped it up! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜€

I never had a zuni but I did just buy a Onyx griffin off of ebay from national Geographic. I think he is very unique and pretty.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=170319616302

bayoudragon
                  Participant

oooh, pretty… that’s a nice one!

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

That’s really cool and unique ๐Ÿ˜€ .

bayoudragon
                      Participant

A friend sent me another link to share. ๐Ÿ˜€

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=200337562367

This one is a little more pricey, but man, it’s STUNNING! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

bayoudragon wrote:

A friend sent me another link to share. ๐Ÿ˜€

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=200337562367

This one is a little more pricey, but man, it’s STUNNING! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Oh my! If I had some extra money..!! Hehe, but I don’t, and that’s okay. I’ll just look at the photos ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                          My art: featherdust.com

Rusti
                          Participant

I love that stone!

Maria
                            Participant

They’re all lovely. Thanks for the links, Griffinlover.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.