fbpx

Griffin #4- Snowy and a uni commision

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Griffin #4- Snowy and a uni commision

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

This was painted to semi resemble a snowy owl- of course their feathers are not purple lol… but they look similar. There is a story also… and the gem is a 38ct mystic quartz.

Again- simple. The white undercoat has a shimmer to it. I think this is my favorite grif- that I have painted I mean πŸ™‚
    Comments?
    Oh and I did a commission… he loved ‘Flutter’ and asked me to do something similar as a gift for his GF… the colors are different (green instead of purple, yellow butterflies instead of multicolor and brown eyes instead of lavender) also instead of 24k gold leaf I used sterling… and added a butterfly to her nose.

I also wrote a love poem for him to give to her- but I think he is going to have to translate it into german! lol I love my job!

Pegasi1978
    Participant

Aww how sweet!

frozendragon
      Participant

the unicorn reminds me of one I did for star….

it’s pretty….

Pegasi1978
        Participant

I’m curious did you use sterling on the horn? It doesn’t look like the normal gold horns, but It’s hard to tell for sure.

Lokie
          Participant

Ah, the unicorn gift to his gf was a really sweet idea. Nice πŸ™‚

pegasi1978 wrote:

I’m curious did you use sterling on the horn? It doesn’t look like the normal gold horns, but It’s hard to tell for sure.

Yup- sterling on the horn πŸ™‚
            Thanks everyone… yeah I can’t wait to hear how his GF reacted:)

Patricia
            Participant

Wow, both ok those are really nice.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

dragonmedley
              Participant

Aaaaw! The butterfly on the unicorn’s nose is so pretty.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

thanks guys- he is on ebay if you’d like to read the story… I like getting feedback on that as well

Maria
                Participant

They’re both really neat, Mipe. I hope the griffin does well on E-Bay.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

They’re both really neat, Mipe. I hope the griffin does well on E-Bay.

I swear this phrase always bodes well for my auctions lol- every time you say this the auctions do well πŸ˜€
                  Thanks!

frozendragon
                  Participant

that is a great griffin….I love the purple and the gem…

I like how you did silver on the unicorn horn too…

Leigha
                    Participant

I wish I had the monies to buy that griffin, he is beautiful, I love purple. He would match fairly well with my white dragon family. Still paying off my Credit Card πŸ™ and now I get to add dentist bills to that. Beautiful Beautiful Mipa πŸ™‚

awe thanks- I know whats its like wishing to buy something- more than I’d like to admit lol- this auction ends today btw πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.