Greetings !!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

Hello, I’m Jaz aka MUTT and am delighted to share that I’m currently working for Windstone Editions (right now that entails mostly cleaning up casts and helping with the simpler stages of painting). It’s unbelievably lovely to be surrounded by such kind and skilled people, not to mention the beauty of Windstones everywhere you look!

Presently, I have only one Windstone. He is a “small winged spirit wolf” named Arcturus and for years now he’s done a splendid job of guarding the very best books on my book shelf. I know that at least some of the money I earn at Windstone will be going back into Windstone, LOL!

You may see me lurking around the forums from time to time. There’s a really great atmosphere here. Hope you’re all having a great Autumn!

Kim
      Blocked

Hi and welcome. When did you start working for Windstone and how did you get involved there? That must be a fun job! I would like to visit there sometime! I am sure you will be posting your own Windstones on here soon enough. Happy Autumn as well!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Jasmine
        Participant

Oops, I just changed my username and can’t edit my original post but I don’t mean to be confuse anyone, lol. To clarify: My name is Jasmine or Jaz for short and MUTT is my usual forum handle around the wide web. x) just figured I’d use my actual name since it’s available for once, woot!

I only started this month but it’s been such an awesome experience. You could say I got involved by sheer fortunate happenstance. I heard word they needed a position filled, am lucky enough to be fairly local, find myself TOTALLY enamored by all things Windstone and knew I couldn’t pass on the awesome opportunity so I put my best foot forward. Somehow, here I am! I do have background in some artisany trades and that helps. I feel very at home working with the pieces. All in all, I’m feeling very grateful to say the least!

I certainly hope to be sharing some PYOs in the future. I love the oriental dragons and foo family. Then there’s the scratching dragons, all the kirins, every canine, the stunning gargoyle unicorn, poads with their little butt dimples. They’re all my favorites. It’s basically impossible to choose!

Bodine
          Participant

Welcome and a huge CONGRATS on the job at Windstone!Wish I were there.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Welcome! Welcome! 🙂
              Glad you’ve joined the craziness and wonderfulness that is Windstone! 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Zeppard Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
              Participant

Nice to “meet” you. 🙂

Dragoneer_88
                Participant

Welcome to the forum. 🙂 Congrats on the job with Windstone! What an amazing opportunity! Looking forward to seeing your future pyo’s.

StormDancer
                  Participant

Welcome! Wow great job with Windstone! Have a great time here and at work!

Looking for:
                    "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

MandBsMom
                    Participant

Yes, welcome to our crazy little place on the web! I love to see what other people do with their PYOs, so get cracking!!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Angelika_Zen
                      Participant

Welcome to the forum…nice to meet more of the Windstone family.
                        Looking forward to seeing your PYOs! Will you eventually paint things for eBay?

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Melody
                        Keymaster

Hey Jaz! So glad you joined the forum! It is awesome!

Jasmine
                          Participant

Thank you, everyone! The forum IS awesome and I’ve been really enjoying myself.

@Angelika I can’t say for sure but if so it will definitely be some time from now. It will probably depend on how many shifts are painting vs casting. I love both departments. Painting has always been one of my (too many Dx) hobbies, but using an airbrush is a totally different beast! All at once it’s like you have more and less control than ever before LOL. I’m gonna have to really learn how to become proficient with my tools. Watching Gina work is like magic. You know it’s actually the result of loads of practice and dedication and to call it magic would be a disservice to all the blood, sweat, and tears put in. Yet you watch it happen and can’t help but think, “SORCERY! This is SORCERY!” That being said – even if it’s only PYOs in my future – I’m a huge nerd with so many dragon and animal OCs that I can’t wait to transfer their palettes and designs onto Windstones. x)

Celestial Rainstorm
                            Participant

Welcome, welcome! So happy to have you!

Finding happiness again.

Matty
                              Participant

Hi Jasmine!

I work with a Jasmine.. I always call her Princess Jasmine.. cause I love Disney. Thank you for your welcome greeting! I look forward to seeing what you are up to here on the forum!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.