fbpx

Green SK?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Bob

I hope no one jumps all over me this time around since you are all talking about SK’s. I’m picking mine up a week from Monday. I thought there was going to be a 3rd white one sold on e-bay. At least that was what I remembered reading. Am I wrong? Did I read the message wrong??

Jodi
        Participant

I thought so too, but I haven’t seen it yet. The delay is making me wonder if they are going to offer a third after all.

Starbreeze
          Participant

I’m wondering if the 3rd one, is the one that Windstone plans to keep. If they plan to offer white SK’s again as production pieces they would need a model.

Dragon Master wrote:

I hope no one jumps all over me this time around since you are all talking about SK’s. I’m picking mine up a week from Monday. I thought there was going to be a 3rd white one sold on e-bay. At least that was what I remembered reading. Am I wrong? Did I read the message wrong??

Does your SK or certificate say if it is 1 of 3?

frozendragon
            Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Does your SK or certificate say if it is 1 of 3?

well it’s not a numbered edition….and he said he’s going to pick it up monday….so I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have the certificate yet….

Aw, I read it wrong. I thought he said that he did pick it up. And the white ones are the prototypes, right? So you would think they would come with a number on them.

frozendragon
              Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Aw, I read it wrong. I thought he said that he did pick it up. And the white ones are the prototypes, right? So you would think they would come with a number on them.

well the description was clear….they were not a numbered or limited edition because they plan on trying to make them a production piece…(probably through the website)

and even though they’ve just made a couple….doesn’t mean they won’t be making more…

and there was a note…so bid accordingly…

but I don’t think anyone noticed the rest of the description….

Aw, I c. I thought they were going to still try to hollow them out still.

frozendragon
                Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Aw, I c. I thought they were going to still try to hollow them out still.

yeah I think that’s the plan…Melody said she had one more way she wanted to try to get them hollow…and if that works then SK’s will get done….

if not…it’s gonna be small auctions till they figure something out…

or something like that…

I know it’s in a thread somewhere…

Yeah, I am sure that I read that thread and I know it is here somewhere.

Lori
                  Participant

well i realllllly want a Sk too but not at a thousand dollars not in this house if they can do some productions maybe in the 400-500 rang i could see a chance really sad it wont’ be EP since i know it won’t be peacock and i dont’ care much for the black gold or gold personally i guess i’ll hope for ruby πŸ™‚ i love my ruby old warrior time will tell

Jodi
                    Participant

Whistful wrote:

well i realllllly want a Sk too but not at a thousand dollars not in this house if they can do some productions maybe in the 400-500 rang i could see a chance really sad it wont’ be EP since i know it won’t be peacock and i dont’ care much for the black gold or gold personally i guess i’ll hope for ruby πŸ™‚ i love my ruby old warrior time will tell

Not to be picky, but could you use some punctuation marks, Whistful? This is really hard to read. Thanks.

Bob

OK

I will be driving down to No Hollywood a week from tomorrow on the 26th to pick up my SK. I do not think there will be a certificate since as was mentioned the white ones are not a one of a kind.
                        I know there is a thread around here that stated that there where 4 white SK’s one that Windstone was keeping and 3 for e-bay
                        I also remember that in a thread Melody said that they are still trying to figure out a way to make the SK hollow. They had not tried her method at that time. She said if they can not figure out how to make the hollow core idea work then the future of the SK did not look good. The Gypsom takes too long to dry for the big girls and they do not have the drying area. Trust me on this one they DO NOT have any extra space at the wharehouse
                        I was very surprised to see how small the wharehosue was when I stopped by in November.

Skigod377
                        Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Whistful wrote:

Not to be picky, but could you use some punctuation marks, Whistful? This is really hard to read. Thanks. πŸ˜† I was gonna ask about using periods in another thread. πŸ˜† It is tough to read, Wistful. It seems like one big ramble (AKA Run-on sentence) No, we are not horribly picky on grammer or anything, but its a little too much.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.