fbpx

Great forum!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Great forum!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Wow! Spent some time on the Windstone website and just discovered the forum… Melody Pena fans in one place supporting the same addiction: very cool. I saw my first Windstone dragons about 16 years ago and loved them (brown father, green mother), but it was quite a while before I could afford to get my own. By then the browns were sadly no longer available, but I certainly coveted the little peacock hatchling that I could afford! By now I’ve built up a little collection and am happy to keep expanding it. Anyway, I’m thrilled to find so many Windstone lovers and I’m glad Melody continues to create!

wolflodge100
    Participant

Welcome! You will be amazed how fast your collection will grow. We are great enabelers for each other! πŸ˜†

Laurie
      Participant

Tell me about it! When I first came to this forum I had 3 windstones. Now I have 11 with 3 more on the way.

wolflodge100
        Participant

See! I told you we were good 8)

Starbreeze
          Participant

Welcome to the forum!!! May your collection grow by leaps and bounds!!! and it will whether you want it to or not

Jodi
            Participant

Welcome to the Forum!! We are the Windstones Addiction Enablers Society. πŸ˜€

Ha! Of course I want my collection to grow! My husband asked me after my last purchase if I was done now. Yeah, right. Thanks all for the welcome!

See that is why DH and I dont share a bank account, LOL it is so much easier to sneak them in, πŸ˜† .

Welcome to the forum! You should tell your husband that Windstones make great Anniversary/birthday/etc gifts. He should be glad you collect because he has a ready source of “thanks-honey-it’-just-what-I- wanted-however-did-you-know-you-just-got-bonus-points” gift ideas! As opposed to the “you bought me a vacuum for our anniversary? Hope you like sleeping on the couch” scenario.

And before people jump on me I do realize there are people out there (like my sister-in-law) who would be thrilled by a vacuum. I am not one of them so I used it as my example.

wolflodge100
              Participant

Haha, I would only like a vacuum if it came with arms attatched to operate it πŸ˜€

Jodi
                Participant

And the guy behind it, attached to the arms, to push it around. πŸ™‚

Maria
                  Participant

Welcome, Bosky! Which pieces do you have so far?

Welcome to the forum. Please share pics of your collection.

Elena
                    Participant

Welcome! Welcome! Please post pics of your collection!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.