fbpx

Grayfire artz pyo batch2 :3 New Swap foo and nemmy foo!!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Grayfire artz pyo batch2 :3 New Swap foo and nemmy foo!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

I really love those wings <3 πŸ™‚ 'n her overall shading, she's very beautiful!

Bodine
      Participant

They are all beautiful but that Ki-rin made my mouth fall open.FABULOUS! :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Kujacker
        Participant

Oh. I love that ki-rin! I’d buy him if I had the funds to do so.

Grayfire_artz
          Participant

thank you πŸ˜€
            it’s been a really tight year. Though it seems like things might be easing up a bit I hope

LuvsDragons
            Participant

I love both those! the coloring is beautiful! πŸ™‚

moonbeam
              Participant

Oh wow, that Phoenix is beautiful!

Adaneth
                Participant

Beautiful paintwork on both of them! πŸ™‚

Though I am starting to wonder…do you ever do pyos that do NOT have red or brown eyes…? πŸ˜‰

Grayfire_artz
                  Participant

Though I am starting to wonder…do you ever do pyos that do NOT have red or brown eyes…? πŸ˜‰

Lol I doo I just tend to forget that I’ve been using primarily that color until after they arrive…lol

Grayfire_artz
                    Participant

thanks guys πŸ˜€ I’m really super happy you like these guys πŸ˜€

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

Love these guys. They remind me of rainbows. I love rainbows πŸ™‚

LOL–I’d noticed the same thing. πŸ˜€ Love love love that dragon, but the red eyes don’t do it for me at all.

The phoenix’s detailing is amazing, too. I wish I had the time to do such gorgeous work like that!

Grayfire_artz
                        Participant

what color do you guys think would look good? :3

Grayfire_artz
                          Participant

This is my tongass phoenix :3 her coloring is based of the Tunga forest in alaska πŸ˜€ I hope you all like her πŸ˜€

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

here’s a preview on the tunga keeper I’m working on πŸ˜€
                            Photobucket

Grayfire_artz
                            Participant

Here are my latest 2 keepers πŸ˜€ both at Juliacaron’s :3

Sadly the finale photos are not the best I wasn’t feeling well when I took them and didn’t have the energy to retake them either.

Both pieces have the clear effex rainbow spray so they have this little extra that doesn’t show up in the photos.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Misty
                              Participant

Nice and colorful, always a plus πŸ˜‰ Very pretty!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 91 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.