fbpx

Grandma I miss you already…

Home Forums Miscellany Community Grandma I miss you already…

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author

Awe Beckie. I know how tormenting a time like this can be, while your grateful that she passed quickly, you are sad that you are left behind. Be comforted that you will see her again, and it will be a HELLA party, as others have said.

**hugs** And we all love you here, and I’ve been thinking of you lately, and will keep you in my thoughts.

Jasmine
    Participant

I’m so sorry for your loss. Hugs to your entire family.

Amanda
      Participant

I’m so sorry for your loss Beckie *hugs* I did want to say that I absolutely loved the way your family believes our lives work. I was tearing up reading how it was explained to the kids. Just beautiful.

Anonymous

I’m so very sorry TDM, My thoughts are with you and your family.

machineguts
          Participant

How are you feeling today, hon? *Hugs tight*

Katherine
            Participant

I am so very sorry to hear this. 🙁 You are in my prayers, as well as the rest of your family. *hugs*

darjeb
              Participant

My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family for you great loss

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Hi family! Just a quick note… as many of us that are able to have congregated in Cali for G’ma’s funeral which will be held this friday… tonight we’ve been watching all the old films that G’m’pa took a half a million years ago. I guess i really was a cute baby 🙂 It’s been a very sweet (and hysterically funny) way to remember everyone who isn’t here anymore… thanks for ALL your kind thoughts and prayers– they’ve definately been felt and appreciated! More later–all my love
                  tdm

tdm

Stephanie
                  Participant

Awwww so sorry to hear of your loss… 🙁 bunch of hugs to you and your family.

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Hopefully home by Friday – i miss me roddy and boyohs 😈

tdm

tdm

megamibabe16
                      Participant

It is never easy losing a loved one. I am glad that you are able to look at the whole situation in a positive light. Your grandmother lived a great and fulfilling life. I pray that she had a safe passage to the other side, and that she is having one giant, happy reunion with the rest of her family. Stay strong and positive. My thoughts are with you.

Carolyn
                        Participant

Blessings to you and your family . Remember the love and the good memories .
                          My prayers are with you . Take care .

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.