fbpx

Grab Bags

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bags

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sherrie Salinger
    Participant

How do I get to participate in the grab bags? I see pictures and have no idea how it works. Thanks,

Dragonkitty

dragonmedley
      Participant

Grab bags are items sold in the store. We know when they’re in the works, but not when they’ll be actually up for sale. Susie sometimes announces an approximate date. The newsletter is usually the official announcement.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

etruscan
        Participant

When Melody is working on a grab bag she usually will post WIP (work in progress) photos on Facebook or here or both. If the photos are on Facebook somebody will repost them here. If you are on Facebook, the main collector group is Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official).

You also will see a lot of chatter about an upcoming grab bag both on Facebook and here. As far as I know Melody is not working on a new grab bag at the moment so things are quiet.

Melody
          Keymaster

I paint a grabbag edition of something every few months. I am not working on one right now though!
            When we have a grabbag in the works I usually post in-progress pics, here or on the Facebook Windstone page.

To avoid crashing the website store we have started a “waitlist” method to buy a grab bag piece. Susie will announce that a waitlist is open for people to sign up to buy a piece. The announcement will be in our newsletter, here, and on the Windstone Facebook page. When the grab bags are ready to ship, Susie will email a password to people on the waitlist allowing them to access a secret store page in our webstore.
            This method is a little complicated, but it helps to keep the store from crashing!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.