fbpx

Grab bag young unicorns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab bag young unicorns

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Kelsey
    Participant

I vote for together!

pony-up
      Participant

I vote for one big batch. Most of us will be happy to just get one and there are VERY few that I haven’t loved so far!

Kim
        Blocked

Did anyone determine the price? I think it would help to know how much we would have to spend to risk getting a style we may not be hoping for if they were in one batch. I don’t even know if I will have enough for one but hope I do.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kiya
          Participant

Did anyone determine the price? I think it would help to know how much we would have to spend to risk getting a style we may not be hoping for if they were in one batch. I don’t even know if I will have enough for one but hope I do.

They haven’t been pre-announcing prices (not saying they won’t – but it hasn’t happened on grab bags in a long time – maybe a days notice at most).

I would assume at least $300, but that’s really just a guess.

moonbeam
            Participant

I would prefer 2 batches, because I´m not so fond of the safari ones and trading is extremely difficult for me.
              On the other hand, if they cost something like 300 I won´t be able to get one anyway.

Erika
              Participant

One batch. We can trade to get one we like. If you do multiple batches since there isn’t really a good way to enforce purchase limits other than the honor system, a lot of these will end up going to the same group of people. One batch gives more people a chance at least. 🙂

This.

I was going to say the same thing, but quoting’s easier.

Jennifer
                Keymaster

That’s why I think it’s only as a preference 😉 not a guarantee. You can never guarantee you get what you like with grab bags regardless lol. It just gives people only wanting either a safari or a fantasy young a little more hope if there will only be one batch.

Even if there was a drop-down menu that said it was for preference only, not a guarantee, it still creates an expectation on the part of the customer on which type they want to get, and could lead to some unhappy people. Not everyone that buys these reads the forums or is so understanding! You have to understand that while these are a community born item, that Windstones are for sale to the general public too and that customer service is always a concern.
                  Furthermore, the more time we ask the thinly-stretched Windstone folk to spend sorting and trying to figure out preferences.. the more expensive these are destined to get because it takes a lot of time to fulfill over a hundred orders!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

yolanda
                  Participant

I say do whats easiest . BUT I did watch the livestream a bit ago and still really do not care for safari at all but I do love alot of the fantasy.

Rusti
                    Participant

Definitely just one batch. We can always trade for the one we want.

Kalandra
                      Participant

Together please!

Kalandra

Rachel
                        Participant

Together for all of the reasons stated above.

etruscan
                          Participant

One batch.

Bodine
                            Participant

I think one batch.Easier for all and better chances to get one,the store not crashing,less headaches for Ms.Susie and the crew, and in the beginning when Ms.Melody started the grab bags she mentioned it was a good way to get us trading,talking and possibly making a new friend,which by the way,it worked,I have. 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kim
                              Blocked

I kind of hope they are not released tomorrow since it is Canada Day July 1 and I will be out of town all day and probably other Canadians would be too.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
                                Keymaster

I have a question Melody. I have mainly seen the first 2 videos and the photos from Kiya. Thanks so much for the photos by the way. But it seems that the majority are fantasy colors unless you count the black ones with the various animal saddles or silver, gold, pink, lavender swirlies. Are these black ones in your definition as safari? I ask because I favor fantasy but I like these black ones a lot and I think of them as fantasy. So just asking for some clarification so if they are in two batches and I am trying for one of the black ones I know what group to go for.

I think they are very beautiful and the artistry is just outstanding. I just want them to go in the store very soon, I can’t wait!

The black ones with “pelts” and swirls are in with the fantasy group. The fantasy group may include some “safari-metallic-pearl” ones.
                                  I didn’t really try to make different types of batches, but when I do a wheel full of them, ( about 36) I do them in all in similar colors because that is what I have my airbrushes loaded with.
                                  I just happened to do the first two wheels in bright colors and the second two wheels in earth colors.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.