fbpx

Grab Bag Young Unicorn Livestream!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Grab Bag Young Unicorn Livestream!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

If you use firefox, install the addon “adblock plus”. It should get rid of the adverts.

Note: Livestream has an update that often makes it so that if you are running Adblock Plus, the stream will not load at all. You may need to disable it to get it to load.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

THAT! Was AWESOME! Thanks Chessie!!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

Thank you for letting us see the eye/gem gluing process. Let us know when you’re going to turn the cam on again!

Mmloda
          Participant

That was AWESOME! THANK YOU!

Marzena

Pam

If you use firefox, install the addon “adblock plus”. It should get rid of the adverts.

Note: Livestream has an update that often makes it so that if you are running Adblock Plus, the stream will not load at all. You may need to disable it to get it to load.

That’s odd. I was running the stream on two different computers today, both with adblock plus active, and I encountered no problems at all.

Megan
              Participant

Got to see 1/2 of the stream at least. I was baking all evening so I was running back and fourth to watch. It was really cool! Thank you so much!

Jennifer
                Keymaster

That’s odd. I was running the stream on two different computers today, both with adblock plus active, and I encountered no problems at all.

Yeah, me too! Maybe they changed it again. For a long time I had to disable it when using livestream.com.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Kiya
                  Participant

Thanks, Chessie ๐Ÿ™‚

briteblades
                    Participant

Thanks Chessie! It was so neat to be a part of the process and see these guys come to life!

Wampus Dragon
                      Participant

Will there be another webcam session this weekend? Or will you be enjoying non-work things?

Christine
                        Participant

I want to work at the factory SO BAD

XD

Heather
                          Participant

Sadly my phone does not play Flash video so I didn’t see the webcam, but it sounded like fun:-) Can’t wait to see these new unicorns.

Um… yeah, I didn’t go to work this weekend. I have too much Battlestar Galactica to wat– er, I mean, I have too much house cleaning to do before school starts.

… Yeah. >.>

Anyway, I will be streaming again tomorrow (Monday). I’ll let you know tomorrow when I start… chances are I’ll be going until 5 or 6 in the evening (or later, if I don’t implode from webcam willies first). Maybe I’ll have acclimated to the situation by then and actually get some work done. If that happens, you might get to see them win their horns!

Here’s a link to our channel: http://www.livestream.com/windstoneeditions

I believe the recorded footage is there. Is that really what I sound like? Because I don’t imagine myself sounding like that AT ALL. O_o Thanks for putting up with my dumb commentary, btw. It’s easy to babble mindlessly when you can forget that there are people listening.

Stephanie
                            Participant

Yay, thank you!

(And the commentary was my favorite part. ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Heather
                              Participant

Cool, thanks for posting the video ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.