fbpx

Grab Bag Young Unicorn Livestream Part 2

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Grab Bag Young Unicorn Livestream Part 2

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Aaand we’re live again!

http://www.livestream.com/windstoneeditions

I will have the microphone off, so I can concentrate on working instead of talking. I will probably turn it on again later, once things quiet down a bit here.

This stream will go until around 6 o’clock Pacific Coast Time.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Disclaimer: Chessie is going to focus on getting unicorns done for a while, and so she may not answer your questions or comments. Typing answers while working is very distracting! She’s not being rude– just working! 🙂 The mic might come on and she can chat with us later in the day when things quiet down some.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Please note that because I have the microphone off (at least for now) I will be ignoring questions as much as possible (since it will take me so long to respond to everyone via keyboard).

I will turn the mic on later, in the last few hours of streaming (probably around 4 o’clock), because that is when most of my coworkers start to trickle out (and that way no one has to worry about being quiet). Also, I can get more work done this way.

Thanks for understanding. Please feel free to take over the chat and keep any questions in mind for later. 🙂

Mmloda
      Participant

Ahhhhh no, I missed part 2!

Marzena

bayoudragon
        Participant

This time I couldn’t get the video to work for some reason. The little wheel kept spinning. :~

littleironhorse
          Participant

Probably too many people on already…

But you can watch it whenever you want, Chessie recorded it.

Bodine
            Participant

Thanks for all of the hard work you guys.We appreciate ya! 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

And thanks for the updates on when they might go into the store. I want to see The Lion King in 3D but I would hate to miss this batch when I can just go another day.

Hannah
              Participant

I missed it but I really enjoyed seeing the recording!!

Also for the record – Bone Saw was I THINK originally Scenceable’s idea! A Bone Saw is a real thing – literally a saw that you can cut though bone with. I had no idea it was a spider man name, and I never think of Spider Man when I mention Bone Saw – I just think its an awesome name!!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Okay, so… apparently I was wrong about the horns– my coworker Andi already finished ’em up and the lacquer dries quicker than I thought!

So… Is it better to do a livestream tonight, or tomorrow morning? I’m thinking tonight, because more people might be able to watch in the evening than in the morning.

In last night’s livestream, I mentioned that I might do another one while I’m putting the horns in– just wanted to let you guys know that it WON’T be tonight; we’re experiencing a hang up on horns (I misjudged the number that would be useable, so now I’m waiting for the rest to be lacquered).

The horn livestream will be tomorrow, most probably. As always, I’ll keep you guys posted.

Maybe by then the last batch on my mom’s painting wheel will be done!

As such, it’s unlikely that they will go in the store tomorrow (Wednesday). We’re trying to gather up as many as possible before putting them up for sale!

~*EDIT*~

Turns out I CAN do them tonight! Is tonight better than tomorrow morning? I doubt many people will be able to watch in the morning… right?

briteblades
                Participant

Ohhh tonight! 😀

Considering there are 26 people online right now… I’m thinking you’re right. 🙂

Stephanie
                  Participant

Tonight! 😀

scenceable
                    Participant

I missed it but I really enjoyed seeing the recording!!

Also for the record – Bone Saw was I THINK originally Scenceable’s idea! A Bone Saw is a real thing – literally a saw that you can cut though bone with. I had no idea it was a spider man name, and I never think of Spider Man when I mention Bone Saw – I just think its an awesome name!!!

LOL yeah I posted a big list of random morbid macabre names, Bone saw was on there. I know Bone Saw is a real thing but it has definitely stuck in my mind because of the spiderman movie. BONE SAW IS READY HURR I don’t even like comics but that movie was pretty awesome.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.