fbpx

Grab Bag Young Poad Directory!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Young Poad Directory!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

Thank you for doing this! Love seeing the pictures of all the wonderful Poads! Good way to show everyone the details that went into these beauties!

HEHE OK funny story about the real name of the Poad you call Lilac!

Her name is actually “Toad” and the reason for this is:

My 2 yr old son Keenan loves all things windstone and always wants to kiss them. When this little beauty arrived he was thrilled and kissed the heck outta her! She then went up on the display shelf. A couple of days later he was chasing me saying “Mommy I mooch you Toad, I mooch you Toad!” I had no freaking clue what he was talking about and looked to his 3 yr old sister Adeline to translate……she says “Mom he wants to mooch your Poad!” So I ask him if that was right and he starts jumping up and down yelling “Mooch Toad, Mooch Toad!” So we pulled her down and he kissed her to death! And from there the name has stuck! She is now officially “TOAD” and he talks about her at least once a day and needs to kiss and hugg and love her as much as mommy is willing to allow a 2 yr old to! HE is as hooked as me. Toad is a well loved little Poad and I need to get some more so the kissing can get spread around a bit so Toad does not get tired of all the lovin!

Just thought ya might find the story a little funny. I know I sure as heck did!:)

Amy
      Participant

That is a really cute story brazyboo. Gave me a fuzzy feeling inside >.<

Hannah
        Participant

Awww that is a super cute story Branzy!! 😀 What an adorable little family you have <3

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Azurielle
          Participant

I love the names you gave the young poads.

Where do you see names?

Keeper of the Fledgings

Amy
            Participant

Where do you see names?

Go to an image and right click > view image info

Where do you see names?

If you hover over the individual pictures the name pops up on them! 🙂

Hannah
              Participant

XD I named them just for fun, and to add an element of “randomness” to their position, given that I have them all alphabetized. I just go with names on a first-instinct basis and I don’t expect anyone to actually keep these as their Poads (or grab bag Baby Uni) names ^_^

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.