fbpx

Grab Bag Uni – colors

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Uni – colors

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

Call me boring, but as much as I like the colorful coat patterns, I would LOVE to see a solid black one (absolutely no markings) with black wings (if it were a pegasus) and just a hint of that blue/purple shine that true black horses have when they’re standing in direct sunlight!

But I guess, maybe it would be too close to the old/new production colors?

Melody
      Keymaster

Appaloosas really are weird looking, aren’t they?

Danzig Moon (Karen)
        Participant

How about so ugly she pretty? I LOVE :love: the draft. LOVE the APPY all so.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

scenceable
          Participant

Melody I know what you mean… crazy colours on real horses just don’t look realistic on models most of the time. I find it’s still inspiring to look throuhg photos of crazy coloured horses, even if you just end up painting a palomino. (At least I’ve found, haha)

A solid black one sounds pretty actually! There’s a racehorse called Midnight Lute who has that blue sheen to him, gorgeous colour!

Hey Melody! How about interesting markings like stars and stripes. My pony had South America shape on her head. Sadly she passed away but this is my old man Doc, who is 26! He has a stripe that is off center. I think It would be so cool to have special markings!

Photobucket

Melody
            Keymaster

It is funny how his stripe continues through his nostril!

Elena
              Participant

I would love to see a Blue Roan or a Blue Dapple Roan, I don’t think those have been done yet.

These are unicorns… What about a selection of fanatsy colored ones? Kinda like My Little Pony or even some of the barbie horses came in pinks and purples…. ๐Ÿ˜€

Wampus Dragon
                Participant

Please paint about 50 of these so I have a chance of getting one…. >_>

Or these.

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

ooooh a Windstone draft unicorn! I :love: love draft horses!

Pam
                      Stephanie
                      Participant

Wow! The manchado patterns are fascinating, and I LOVE pangare! I think ‘Mitch’ would make a stunning uni!

Hannah
                        Participant

Aw! Mitch looks a lot like one of the unis I got ๐Ÿ˜€ Hes a bit darker in the brown and has more of the light underbelly, but they’re quite similar.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Stephanie
                          Participant

Aw! Mitch looks a lot like one of the unis I got ๐Ÿ˜€ Hes a bit darker in the brown and has more of the light underbelly, but they’re quite similar.

Really? *goes to find your pics*

Edit: Hmm, I can’t find it!

Hannah
                            Participant

It’s the one on the right here:

Mitch is much darker in the brown, and definitely has more of the white underbelly/legs, but otherwise the color looks pretty similar to me ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Stephanie
                              Participant

Oooh, yes!

Man, these are addictive!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.