fbpx

Grab Bag Mini Keeper Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Grab Bag Mini Keeper Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

wow 300 users on right now…sure 200+ is enough dragons?

I checked and there are 305 users but only 69 are signed in, so the rest are “just looking” at the moment.

Robin
      Participant

WooHoo! I am now eagerly awaiting my box from Windstone. Is it here yet? Nope. Is it here yet? Nope. It it here….

pipsxlch
        Participant

Got one also. Here’s crossing fingers, toes and eyes for both of us! I had good luck in years past with watch pools, so I pray if we aren’t so fortunate at first we both are able to trade for ones we love, and make a new friend in the process.

chibishiro12
          Participant

Yay, I got one! I’m really excited since this is my first grab bag! XD

Looking for-
            red fire young dragon
            old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

pipsxlch
            Participant

Yay, I got one! I’m really excited since this is my first grab bag! XD

My first too- I don’t collect unis and haven’t started on poads. I’ve enjoyed stalking the other grab bags’ threads, though.
              May we all be as fortunate in what we get as we were to get one in the first place!

Lupuslunae
              Participant

Got my two, so much for windstone rehab! Soooo is there a group photo of all these lovelies to post yet?

rock-reader
                Participant

Got mine! (I’d have bought two but no one will deposit my paycheck for me! Everyone is too busy to help me out; I don’t have a smart phone and I don’t leave my house…AGH!!)

Brittany
                  Participant

I only plan to keep 1 of these cute little fellows but I bought 2 to increase the chance of getting a color I like. So I do plan to trade or sell one. I’m glad to see so many people showing interest in ones that I don’t particularly care for since it means more of us will be happy in the end ๐Ÿ™‚ Good luck to all of us on getting a favorite!

Lupuslunae
                    Participant

I can’t believe they are still in stock! I came home after my train commute and planted myself in front of the computer closest to the router, didn’t eat dinner, didn’t change out of my work clothes because I was too paranoid to leave the screen. So wow, I like the way these new grab bags work.

You new people, you don’t know what we used to have to go through for grab bags! The site would crash and they’d sell out in like 7 minutes. Grumble grumble, hiked to Oregon for them…in the snow, uphill…both ways! And they were guarded by a llama…really.

Puffpastryofdoom
                      Participant

Melody and Brandi both have such a beautiful imagination and talent to produce such detailed and colorful little treasures! I’m sure that all of us can agree that we couldn’t be any more thankful for all of the hard work that the entire staff does at “Windstone Editions”! As a company, you are simply amazing!

And I know that no matter which one I will receive, it will be beautiful because it’s coming from such a beautiful company. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you again for everything!

Kim
                        Blocked

Yey, I managed to have enough to get one for me and my mom. I forgot I had some extra money hiding in another account! I have totally fallen in love with the one in the back row in middle of the group pic with aqua and pink colours (my favourite colours)! I really hope I get it or a pastel one like it or if anyone gets it please let me know!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Puffpastryofdoom
                          Participant

Out of curiosity, will there be a class photo for these beautiful Mini Keepers? (It’s always so amazing to see them all together!)

yolanda
                            Participant

Fingers crossed for pastel…..I want an easter egg ! Lol

phantomess
                              Participant

Not sold out yet! :p

The price was higher than I’d hoped and I shouldn’t have spent the money, but I did! Since I didn’t know exactly how much the shipping would be, I placed a GB dragon in my shopping cart at 8 when they went in the store, saw the grand total, and rushed to the store to put the money on my card, then came home to complete the order, with plenty of time to spare before it disappeared from my cart. :bigsmile:

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

moonbeam
                                Participant

Yay, got one, too ๐Ÿ™‚
                                  It was a tough decision between one or two, but with my travel coming up I decided to only take one.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.