fbpx

Grab Bag Directory of Wolves and Foxes (and more, if there’s enough interest)!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Directory of Wolves and Foxes (and more, if there’s enough interest)!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

I’ll try and get some good pics to share of my pebbles when the sun comes back.

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Amstaff
      Participant

Wow, this is awesome your doing all this! I think all the pages look wonderful so far, and I have bookmarked them to keep them handy πŸ˜‰

I will eventually send you some pics when I get some time, and some good shots πŸ˜›

Thanks for doing all this, its very much appreciated! I know a lot of work and time can go into making web pages like this, I had built my own website ages ago, and it was very tedious πŸ˜‰

Kim
        Blocked

I would like to see a unicorn colt one and adult poad one too. I did send you a couple emails last year with pictures of poads to add to the directory and messaged a couple times and you said you would post mine and never did. I also went through previous threads and sent you messages telling of all the ones that gave permission to use their pictures before too and never saw any of them posted after I spent a lot of time on that. But I will send you all my photos now for the different directories if you will use my pics this time. πŸ™‚

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Lauren
          Participant

If someone can remind me to do this when I’m home in July / August and my whole collection is together, I’d be happy to make my grab bag foxes and poads a part of this project. πŸ™‚

Linda
            Participant

Do you want us to sent you more photo of the 5 you have all ready put up?

Landipan
              Participant

I’m sending a few pics now! I have to wait for my camera to charge to get some better pics of my Fennec later. πŸ™‚

*Formerly meowmix101
                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Hannah
                Participant

I’ll try and get some good pics to share of my pebbles when the sun comes back.

Awesome! Thank you πŸ™‚

Wow, this is awesome your doing all this! I think all the pages look wonderful so far, and I have bookmarked them to keep them handy πŸ˜‰

I will eventually send you some pics when I get some time, and some good shots πŸ˜›

Thanks for doing all this, its very much appreciated! I know a lot of work and time can go into making web pages like this, I had built my own website ages ago, and it was very tedious πŸ˜‰

That’s great to hear πŸ™‚ Thanks for the support Amstaff!

I would like to see a unicorn colt one and adult poad one too. I did send you a couple emails last year with pictures of poads to add to the directory and messaged a couple times and you said you would post mine and never did. I also went through previous threads and sent you messages telling of all the ones that gave permission to use their pictures before too and never saw any of them posted after I spent a lot of time on that. But I will send you all my photos now for the different directories if you will use my pics this time. πŸ™‚

No Kim, that’s not necessary. I just want to remind you that I do this in my spare time in between having a regular and sometimes quite busy schedule. Life gets in the way, and it gets in the way often. I’m sorry if you felt like I was ignoring you – that wasn’t the case. This is why I ask people to kindly nudge me from time to time so that things don’t go completely under the radar, and to remember to be patient with me because this IS a very time consuming project.

If someone can remind me to do this when I’m home in July / August and my whole collection is together, I’d be happy to make my grab bag foxes and poads a part of this project. πŸ™‚

I will *try* but this summer is going to be particularly busy for me! I am flying out to Utah in late June, and driving back to New Hampshire in July with my boyfriend and hoping to find a new apartment before August! If someone else remembers to, that would be great, but I will still try πŸ™‚

Do you want us to sent you more photo of the 5 you have all ready put up?

If you mean a duplicate of one that I already have in the directory, you can if you’d like! If you think it’s a better or clearer photo than what I have up, just let me know that it is a duplicate of another and if it looks better I will replace the old one πŸ™‚

I’m sending a few pics now! I have to wait for my camera to charge to get some better pics of my Fennec later. πŸ™‚

Yay! Thank you!

I am going to try to update again tonight – I got home from work very late and I have early work tomorrow, but I think I can fit a few things in.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
                  Participant

Alright, I have gone through some of my old emails and I THINK that I have gotten many (maybe all?) of the ones that have slipped through the cracks over the years. I have to go to sleep but I’ll update again tomorrow once they are all cropped and in the directories.

And just so that everyone knows:

**If you have previously sent me images for any Directory and do NOT see them on any of my pages, please PM me with the email address that you would have sent me the images from and a brief description of what is missing!**

If I have your email address, I can look through my old emails and find those emails with attachments. There is no need to send them to me again! But please do not think I am ignoring your requests – I get a lot of them, and when I am not currently working on the directories it can be easy to miss them! I promise I am not doing it on purpose T_T

Anyway – for now, I am going to sleep! XD I will update again tomorrow once I get the images that I DID find in my email (Kim, yours are in there) up on the website.

*flop*

Kim
                    Blocked

I just went through all my photos last night and have quite a few to send for the different categories so I will go through them tomorrow and send emails for the others too.

Hannah
                      Participant

I just went through all my photos last night and have quite a few to send for the different categories so I will go through them tomorrow and send emails for the others too.

Kim – just send the ones that you personally took, not the ones that you asked for permission for (for now). I can talk to you in your email about why!

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

I’ll get photos to you today πŸ™‚ Those should keep you busy for a lil bit! – I noticed you mixed an Odd Ball fox in w the original GB red fox, did you want to try to keep those seperate? (I love seeing the Odd Ball foxes added still, though they’re similar, they are also different enough πŸ™‚ )
                          Also, if you get BE’s, do you want AWD’s? Since they’re also all very different?

Hannah
                          Participant

I think I’m going to keep it just to the grab bags for now. The AWDs are different, but they’re not technically a grab bag batch, and I want to really keep it just to those more unique batches for now πŸ™‚

And yes, please tell me if anything is in the wrong place. Unless someone tells me what batch something is from, I have to guess!

Kim
                            Blocked

Yeah I have a lot of pictures that I took personally of all the grab bags I have gotten in in the last two years so will send an email for each category. A couple are ones that have already been posted but a little bit better quality photos.

Hannah, was there ever a section done for the last batch of GBY unis, the super fancy ones? It looks like I owe you a few pics yet of GBBs & poads, need to know if I need to pull Magnolia out of the case and photograph her as well.

Hannah
                              Participant

I never did a section for the last batch of GB Youngs, or apparently the last batch of GB Baby Unis! I can add both of those sections to the site πŸ™‚ Please just let me know which batch your guys come from when you send them!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.