Grab Bag Curlie Dragons???

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Grab Bag Curlie Dragons???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

I know to start running before I finish typing this but since there are grab bag unis, and grab bag Poads (coming soon), when will grab bag Curlies be coming? (hiding behind desk for answer). Or would it be more feasible for Fletchling or Young to be a grab bag?
      Dragon Lovers would love to know. Although I am not sure you know yourself. ๐Ÿ™‚

Misty
      Participant

You know you want to! Cause we all love you :innocent:

Setsunawolf
        Participant

I think I read on a different thread that Melody won’t paint GB dragons. I think the smooth scales make the painting more difficult and time consuming. The curled dragons are apparently much harder to paint than the bigger pieces. We’ll only see GB on sculpts that are easy to paint.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Lupuslunae
          Participant

I think I read on a different thread that Melody won’t paint GB dragons. I think the smooth scales make the painting more difficult and time consuming. The curled dragons are apparently much harder to paint than the bigger pieces. We’ll only see GB on sculpts that are easy to paint.

๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Mike
            Participant

I hear the Hatching Royals are easier to paint, hehe. I know Melody is leering at me right now for these suggestions, but they are so much fun to throw out there.

Carolyn
              Participant

Small grab bag flap cats ! I’d be in for them .

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Well Poads and Unicorns, the options are endless and they are (not easy to paint) but easier then dragons would be. *nods* I’m sure the use of stencils make things a lot easier for the grab bags as well and dragon stencils… well, I don’t even know how that would work, LOL!

If anything else comes out as a grab bag it would probably be furry creatures like baby pegasus, small flap cats, stuff like that.

The only thing I can think of with grab bag curlies would be just all different base colors with some secondary complimentary color on the wings and spine and then gold detailing…. maybe possible? I don’t know if it would actually get done though.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

Small grab bag flap cats ! I’d be in for them .

Or even maybe grab bag Cat’s Cradles? Or Tiger and Puffins? Simple sculpts and no gems and necklaces to worry about. Not even any eyes…I squeaked for Grab bag versions of these guys before, but it didn’t seem to get much interest in that as an option.

Melody
                    Keymaster

The problem with things like grab bag curlies and griffins is that I have done so many colors already, it would be really difficult to avoid painting something similar or identical to an ebay piece that we have already sold.
                      I am coming along on the baby dragon sculpture. That could possibly be a grab bag piece, or I could make a small dragon specifically as a grab bag dragon. That way I won’t be accidentally repeating a color.

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

I’d like to see baby pegasi. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sun Dragon Koi #3

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

I’d like to see baby pegasi. ๐Ÿ™‚

oooo! that would be cute but doesn’t Melody hate painting them?

4 things I'm looking for:
                          1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                          3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

Don’t know, but I need one to complete my pegi family.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Pam

Almost every griffin or dragon we have sold on ebay has been a test paint anyway, Melody.

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

Don’t know, but I need one to complete my pegi family.

well either way, I’d love GBPs!

4 things I'm looking for:
                                1. Mother Meerkat
                                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

littleironhorse
                                Participant

The problem with things like grab bag culies and griffins is that I have done so many colors already, it would be really difficult to avoid painting something similar or identical to an ebay piece that we have already sold.
                                  I am coming along on the baby dragon sculpture. That could possibly be a grab bag piece, or I could make a small dragon specifically as a grab bag dragon. That way I won’t be accidentally repeating a color.

BEST NEWS EVER!!!

I thought that grab bag dragons were completely off the table, so a maybe possibility in the future is nice to hear. :party:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.