fbpx

Grab Bag Baby Unis

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Grab Bag Baby Unis

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

Is there a chance that we might see a batch of natural baby unis at some point in the future?

I really admire the work that you put into all of the supernatural, candycorn, or like this last batch “psychedelic” unis! 🙂 But my own preference runs to normal horse colors. And I’m sure I can’t be the only one…

Landipan
      Participant

I also really would love to see some natural patterns as well! Overo, Tovero, Tobiano, sabino,extreme sabino, dominant white, snowflake appies, strawberry roans, bay roans, red roans, liver chestnuts, rose grey, lilac roans, all the many dilutions(champagne,cremello,perlino etc.) and every other color/coats that real horses come in.

I think after the last several batches of fantasy colors we need another natural color batch for us natural lovers!

If you’d need any really cool natural color references I have folder after folder of unique, beautiful, patterns/coats and colors!

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Johnoloosa
        Participant

Yes Please! More real horse colors would be great! Especially my Favorites any color patern of Appaloosa!

Johnoloosa
          Participant

Yes Please! More real horse colors would be great! Especially my Favorites any color patern of Appaloosa!

kila26
            Participant

I prefer the natural colors as well. I would also like more fantasy colors but without the stripes and other complex designs…just solid colors or natural horse patterns done in fantasy colors.

pony-up
              Participant

I prefer the natural colors as well. I would also like more fantasy colors but without the stripes and other complex designs…just solid colors or natural horse patterns done in fantasy colors.

Yes…this!

Ann

I would like a natural horsie uni too.

Matryoshka
                  Participant

I would love to see some natural ones 🙂 I missed out on those grabbags. I think they’re beautiful even if they are simple compared to the more creative batches 🙂

Chloe
                    Participant

I’ll definitely throw in my squeak for another natural batch! Heck, I’d even like another “safari” batch. 🙂

BUT, thank you so much for ANY Grab bags you do!!! They are super special and I really treasure mine.

Puffpastryofdoom
                      Participant

You’re not alone, Littleironhorse!

Although I think that these crazy colored unicorns are incredibly detailed and eye-catching, I too prefer the natural horse colors. I just adore how realistic they look! Horses come in a countless variety of colors -and they are all stunning in their own way. I think it’s brilliant to show off and celebrate the natural beauty of the horse by painting the unicorns this way! 🙂

Kim
                        Blocked

If natural ones came out and I got any, I would totally trade them for all the colourful ones out there if people want the natural ones instead as I like the colourful ones and missed the previous batches.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Falcolf
                          Participant

Aw man, I vote for natural colours too! I really, really like the funky ones, but I’m a natural horse typa girl at heart.

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

I’ve been missing the more natural style and was thinking about posting about it myself earlier….anyhoo, it would be nice to see all the interesting colors and patterns horses come in again and maybe a few with a horse pattern like appy but with oh say a blue coat….

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Copper83
                              Participant

I’d love to see another natural batch of unis too.

Bodine
                                Participant

We would love to have a Pinto and a Palomino to complete our herd of Windstone baby unis.We have five gbs and all of the producton babies,just 2 more naturals so I’m all for it. 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.