fbpx

Grab Bag Baby Unicorn (and miscellany) Livestream 1/25/2012!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Grab Bag Baby Unicorn (and miscellany) Livestream 1/25/2012!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

http://livestre.am/12oQt

Livestreaming again! This time we’re finishing up the rest of the Grab Bag Baby Unicorns and possibly padding and tagging them too.

I’ll go until around 8 pm Pacific time. We’re live now, but I won’t start to do anything for a bit because I’m still trying to gather the unicorns.

As usual, I apologize if I miss any questions/comments posed in the chat; it can go pretty fast sometimes, and when I’m working I can’t watch it very closely.

Bodine
    Participant

I just fell in love with a baby gb unicorn.It has stripes,Appy spots on the butt,emerald head,yellow,pink,purple,black and white.I would name it Cotton Candy.So adorable.Thanks so much Chessie for doing this.It is a lot of fun to watch.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

I just fell in love with a baby gb unicorn.It has stripes,Appy spots on the butt,emerald head,yellow,pink,purple,black and white.I would name it Cotton Candy.So adorable.Thanks so much Chessie for doing this.It is a lot of fun to watch.

Were you on for the Livestream? Try the chat again? I was on the chat for the latter bit… didn’t see anything pop up for you, I hope it didn’t mess up on you again!

Bodine
        Participant

Hiya Kaytana,no ma’am,wasn’t on,just watched for a bit but thanks girl! I was wanting them all myself so I left.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.