fbpx

Grab bag baby unicorn and fantasy grab bag young

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Grab bag baby unicorn and fantasy grab bag young

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Blu_Gold_Dragon
    Participant

I’m adding a grab bag fantasy colored young unicorn named Hreafn, to my sales thread. My husband needs a root canal, so he’s up for sale. I will be taking offers until Tuesday. The sale for my grab bag baby fell through, so he is available again. If you are interested in both, please make separate offers. More pictures can be seen at my Photobucket album. My user name is Boss302_07 and the album name is Fantasy Unicorn.

**Edit**, Sunday morning* I forgot to add some information to my latest edit. I’ll take offers until 8PM EST, Tuesday, February 14. Both pieces have their original boxes/plastic, and will be double boxed. Shipping will be extra and the pieces will need to be insured.

Grab bag baby, normal color —– current offer $65

Grab bag young unicorn, fantasy —– current offer $250

I am taking offers on a grab baby baby unicorn, and a grab bag young unicorn. They come from a non-smoking home, but I do have cats, dogs, and parrots. I have had 2 transactions (with the same forum member) on the forums, I bought an item from her, and we traded grab bag baby unicorns. I really prefer money orders as I don’t have a checking account attached to my Paypal account, and I want to avoid any fees and wait times for a check from Paypal. All sales are final.

Yeah for Parrot Parents! I am a Cockatoo Momma myself!

These are beautiful! Good Luck! 🙂

Christine
      Participant

O.O DANG WORK FOR MAKING ME MISS THESE

Blu_Gold_Dragon
        Participant

Last day for offers. Updated offers will be in the original post.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.