fbpx

Grab Bag Baby Kirin Parade! Febuary 1st 2017

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Grab Bag Baby Kirin Parade! Febuary 1st 2017

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    BipolarBear
    Participant

I will be showing off some of our new Grab Bag Baby Kirins via YouTube! I will be starting real soon (5:30 pt). If you miss it, it should save and you can watch it later. Sorry for the late notice I was having difficulties re setting up all the streaming stuff after a computer change.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBUrfZ58vj2CvBJMF3BVRlA

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
      Engaged to a Weasel

Susie
      Keymaster

The live stream is starting now!

Kevin
        Participant

Cool, I will have to watch. Does that mean they won’t be in the store today? Just wondering as I am going to a class tonight.

PrairieVixen
          Participant

It’s not showing up on my end.

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Susie
            Keymaster

No, they are not ready for the store yet. They need their little pads signed by Melody and to be packed into their little box houses! (for those who wonder, these will all be one group and we haven’t got the price figured out yet)

Susie
              Keymaster
                PrairieVixen
                Participant

That worked, thank you Susie!

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Susie
                  Keymaster

Yay!

Kim
                    Blocked

Thanks for doing the parade. I caught some earlier and now just have to watch the rest.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Aggie83
                      Participant

Thank you for showing us some of the babies – the parades are so much fun to watch and we appreciate how you work so hard to show us details like the sparkles. Can’t wait for them to come out!

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

I missed the live stream but I’ve downloaded the YouTube and have started watching it… That Very FIRST GB Baby is My Favorite! I’d LOVE LOVE LOVE to be *Lucky* enough to get him! Well…. I can dream – right?!?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

MandBsMom
                          Participant

I caught about 45 min of it last night. Melody, it’s no wonder they gave you fits! Such awesome details! I obviously love the ones with blue, of which there seems to be many! I need to go back and take screen shots of the ones I like!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.