fbpx

Gothic Unis

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Gothic Unis

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Nicole
    Participant

Are you guys planning to release some in the store soon? Are they being cast or are these just some left overs? The gothic uni is the one piece I haven’t had the opportunity to add to my collection and would love to. These new colors look great!

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

I saw on Melody’s Facebook page that the long lost mold has been found and new ones are being cast!!
        YIPPEE!! I have really been wanting one, too!

Melody, what color are you planning for these new ones?

This is great news. I have never managed to win a gothic unicorn. I hope I can get one if new ones are made. I really like the ones with color. I think a bay would be cool.

Melody
        Keymaster

We are casting some out of the old molds.

These are the same molds that we used when the Gothic Unicorns were still being produced! Does anyone remember when we retired the white ones? Was that in 1988??? I forget.
          Anyway, because these molds won’t hold up much longer,( it is AMAZING that they still work!) I can’t promise to make a store edition of unicorns out of them.
          We probably can’t do a store edition until the mold maker can make new tooling (That means making a new mold case to go on the “master” so we can cast new molds)
          OR if maybe George, our designated “Finder”, can locate the old tooling -so’s we don’t gotta remake it all.

We’ll see how it goes, maybe we CAN cast tons of them out of these molds. The casters have just started casting them.

Melody
          Keymaster

I was thinking of doing them in black for the store.. I dunno, what color(s) do you like? I like the fawn/tan ones with black trim too.

WolfenMachine
            Participant

I’d love to see some black ones!

Hannah
              Participant

Squeek for the fawn or tan colored ones!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Adaneth
                Participant

Black would be wonderful! 🙂

Misty
                  Participant

The fawn one would be sweet, or maybe a silvery grey with darker extremities? Heck, any of them would be nice, I have been trying to get a gothic uni for years :love:

I was thinking of doing them in black for the store.. I dunno, what color(s) do you like? I like the fawn/tan ones with black trim too.

The fawn with black trim is awesome! Please do more of them. I love goats (always wanted to have a couple but alas am not zoned for them) so regular goat colored ones would also be great.

Wampus Dragon
                    Participant

Buckskin Gothic Unis? 😀

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Let me be the one who says it and shout “Grab bag Gothic Unis!” LOL! I know I know, I’m not serious. Last thing we need is that, but it would be fun ^_^

I don’t really care what color they come in ^_^ I’ll just be happy to see something new! Slate, Fawn, Black, whatever will be aweosme!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skeeterdeee
                        Participant

Both colors are my cup of tea, too! :love:

Wampus Dragon
                          Participant

I made a poll for the gothic uni color question:

http://www.snappoll.com/poll/368992.php

If you select ‘other’, please tell everyone what it should be.

Adaneth
                            Participant

It won’t let me vote and says I already voted. :~

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.