Got me two new tattoos!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Got me two new tattoos!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Ahaha I finally saved up enough cash to get the two tats I’ve been waiting for forEVER!!

*SHRIEKS* I love them SO much!! (got ’em on Tuesday) Fullmetal Alchemist fans should recognize them~ *giggles, points to sig* For anyone that doesn’t know what they are, they’re alchemic transmutation circles. My tattooist thought they were witchcraft or voodoo, hah.

Zolf J. Kimbley (also spelled Solf J. Kimblee, from Fullmetal Alchemist, my favorite anime/manga for the past six years) has them on his palms, but I’m smart enough not to get them there ’cause they’d just wear off and I’d have to get them redone every year or so. ^^; I’m SOOO in love with him it’s not even funny. XD; Here’s a wiki page that explains his character in the story and what he does with his alchemy –> http://fma.wikia.com/wiki/Kimblee

And here’s a nice profile pic of him~

*squeals* LOVELOVELOVE. <3<3<3

Nina
    Participant

Those are cool! You’re an Alchemist now πŸ˜‰

Hah, I wish~ dunno how to use ’em though XD Next tat I get will be a red lotus with the word “guren” in kanji~ *waaay too obsessed* XD

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

OH MY GAWD!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Those are the best tattoos EVER!!! I am still wanting to get Al’s blood seal on the ball of my neck, but now EVERYBODY is doing that so I have had it on hold for a while. THAT is incrediable though! Major kudos! They came out GREAT!!

😳 I have Izumi’s rack so I was thinking of getting her Alchemy symbol passed from Dante in the same place she has hers, but everyone will probably just think I’m a huge fan of the red cross or something πŸ™„ Only FMA fans understand us! πŸ˜†

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

lol~ I haven’t seen too many people with the blood seal, but it seems like just about everyone has an ouroboros. I’ve seen people with Scars tattoo and a couple with Roys array though. And the flamel. :3 Yay FMA fans!! πŸ˜‰

Purplecat
        Participant

I dont do tattoos, but Izumi is my favorite char. I think FMA is my favorite anime. πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

*points to purplecat* OF COURSE it is! πŸ˜†

Have either of you guys been watching Brotherhood?

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Purplecat
            Participant

I havent yet! I just rewatched the original anime, because I wanted to introduce it to my hubby, and so I showed him what I was familiar with. Is Brotherhood very much different? How does it compare?

I LOVE Brotherhood! The animation is so much smoother, and Ling = Awesomesauce! X3 I think I like mullet!Kimbley better than pimpsuit!Kim though. I mean I love ’em both but yeah. ^^; I hate Scars new voice though. :/ Plus they left out a bunch of hilarious scenes from the manga. Rawr…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.