fbpx

Good buys gargoyles

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Good buys gargoyles

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Skigod377
      Participant
        drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I wish it was the Gaurdian Dragon Gargoyle! Puuu!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

laphon1
          Participant

dragOnfeathers, there is an independent shop in Seattle “Gargoyles Statuary”. She is on the Dealers list. If she doesn’t have it, she can get it for you. Owner is Gayle.

Maria
            Participant

I love the stone pieces and I’m tempted to grab the dragon gargoyle. $40 is a total steal. But I just don’t have the “must-have” feeling so I’ll probably let it go.

Yeah, I debated on it before I saw the first post of yours on it Basilisk. But since it isn’t on my enormous want list I passed it by…Besides I am watching a couple others that I want…but sadly I will be at work when they end…Phooey on work πŸ˜› I need to start putting money in the bank and go for the ones I can still order form places rather than go for the oens I know I can wait around for and eventually get…I gave ebay a year break last time, might have to go for another… πŸ˜•

Maria
              Participant

You were able to stay off E-Bay for a whole year? I’m impressed. You’re not as far gone in the addiction as some of us.

Jodi
                Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I wish it was the Gaurdian Dragon Gargoyle! Puuu!

I have one in stock. You can order it at http://www.emeraldsemporium.com/Gargoyles if you want.

I don’t know if you’re in Canada or the US, but I’ll ship to Canada, too. Just don’t use the Buy Now button. Just tell me instead, and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice.

I said “Off ebay” I didn’t say I wasn’t at the mall… πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ I was still buying, just not on ebay. I run in spurts on there, if its something I can buy or available, I rarely do anything with it on ebay, unless its an awesome buy (emerald fledgling for 25.00 for example…yes I did πŸ˜€ ). But when I get a wild hair for some retireds, well, EBAY ALL THE WAY!!! But I am far behind and if I don’t do something about the newly retireds, I will be playing catch-up until the day I die… πŸ˜›

Maria
                  Participant

$25 for an emerald fledgling?! That must have been a totally un-knowledgeable seller. What an awesome deal!
                    Lucky you to be able to see these in person at the mall before you buy them. I still ask at stores if they’ll take Windstones into their stock, but there’s just no market for quality fantasy around here.

It is a tough sell, but next time I try I am going to take a couple of the nicest peices that really make people’s eyes pop. Let’s see them say no then!! I wouldn’t mind opening my own on-line store, but I would have seuch a hard time selling them to anyone, simply because I would want them for myself, it would have to be ones I already have. hee hee πŸ˜†

BTW it was back when they were still available, and it was a sweet deal! 8)

Maria
                    Participant

I take my emerald coiled mother or my coiled peacock dragon along when I go to places to ask them to take Windstone. But that doesn’t help. Like Aky said, for fantasy to sell here it either has to be ridiculously cute or unrecognizable as fantasy. Melody’s pieces may be unique, hand-painted, whatever, but they won’t sell here. I just have to keep to E-Bay – which will cost me a fortune in shipping every single month.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.