fbpx

Gold Vein Grimalkin!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Gold Vein Grimalkin!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bayoudragon
    Participant
      bayoudragon
      Participant

Melody, that gold vein grimalkin has be the spookiest, most awesome grimal I’ve seen! That is too cool! ๐Ÿ™‚ Too detailed for production, I presume? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

…between that, the gold vein poad, and all the zorses, you must be seeing squiggles in your sleep. LOL

Kujacker
        Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

Melody, that gold vein grimalkin has be the spookiest, most awesome grimal I’ve seen! That is too cool! ๐Ÿ™‚ Too detailed for production, I presume? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

…between that, the gold vein Poadโ„ข, and all the zorses, you must be seeing squiggles in your sleep. LOL

I believe it says in the auction it’s too detailed for production.

bayoudragon
          Participant

I was too busy drooling over the pictures. ๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously though, it may just be me, but that’s an awesome piece. I really wish I could try for this one. ๐Ÿ™‚

Jerusha
            Participant

๐Ÿ™„ I always see these posts commenting on sculpts and never know where the pictures are. I wanna see!!! ๐Ÿ˜•

Adaneth
              Participant

Jerusha wrote:

๐Ÿ™„ I always see these posts commenting on sculpts and never know where the pictures are. I wanna see!!! ๐Ÿ˜•

They’re for sale on eBay, and they’re also posted in the ‘Windstone eBay auctions’ thread in the ‘General Windstone’ subforum. Blackdesertwind does a fantastic job of updating it regularly! ๐Ÿ™‚

Melody
                Keymaster

bayoudragon wrote:

…between that, the gold vein Poadโ„ข, and all the zorses, you must be seeing squiggles in your sleep. LOL Yeah, the “gold vein” details are all hand drawn with a gold pen so production is out. Not only that but the type of gold pen that I use to create the “gold vein” totally plugs up after a piece or two. ๐Ÿ™„ Frustrating! I probably won’t be doing many more like that, even for ebay, unless I can find a different way to accomplish the same effect..

Jerusha
                  Participant

I’ve found all the other ones people have commented on, including the Gold Vein Poad, but for the life of me, I still can’t find the Gold Veined Grimalkin. ๐Ÿ˜• Waaah. I *still* wanna see!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ Anybody willing to just post or pm me a link?

Kujacker
                    Participant

Jerusha wrote:

I’ve found all the other ones people have commented on, including the Gold Vein Poadโ„ข, but for the life of me, I still can’t find the Gold Veined Grimalkin. ๐Ÿ˜• Waaah. I *still* wanna see!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ Anybody willing to just post or pm me a link?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290481099554&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT#ht_814wt_945

Jerusha
                      Participant

THANK YOU!! Ahhhhh, the relief… ๐Ÿ˜ณ And now that I’ve finally seen him, WOW. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.