fbpx

Gold Lap painted by "The Creator" – SOLD

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Gold Lap painted by "The Creator" – SOLD

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    purpledragonclaw
    Participant

I love seeing your Lap dragon pictures, you have so many! I never realize how many of these sculpts were made until I see pics like yours. You won the Twilight Lap? Congrats! Which one is on the way?

Maria
      Participant

Keplilly wrote:

purpledragonclaw wrote:

That’s an old pic? I see newer e-bay pieces in there! How many new Laps have you gotten since you took this picture?

Well, I know that I don’t have the twilight or my black gold in that pic. and I currently have one more on the way. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I have a lot of laps.

I can’t wait to see the updated Lap Council picture!

lamortefille
        Participant

How lovely, Mimi!

Patricia
          Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

I love seeing your Lap dragon pictures, you have so many! I never realize how many of these sculpts were made until I see pics like yours. You won the Twilight Lap? Congrats! Which one is on the way?

I have a copper lilac heading my way. ๐Ÿ™‚

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

Ah, I forgot about those! Thank you!

starbreeze wrote:

Mimi, I’m so happy for you!! I know you’ve wanted that Lap for a long time. Way to go Lokie!!! 8)

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Congratulations mimitrek, on your new lap. I’m trying to picture a herd of buffalo trying to trample a Windstone box now! Syn, congratulations on the sale! And Lokie, that was very kind of you. Mimitrek, you’re right: the variations on the Gold coloration are so different!

lamortefille wrote:

How lovely, Mimi!

Thanks everyone! ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m really happy to have her!

Purpledragonclaw: judging from some of the boxes that I’ve gotten, I think every shipping service keeps a small herd in the back for occasional use. ๐Ÿ˜€

Keplilly wrote:

Here is an old lap council pic you can see a little there. I’ll have to look and see if I can find my old comparison pics…or take a new one lol.

Thanks! Its good to see that picture again. I’d forgotten how many laps that you have! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Looking forward to seeing your comparison pictures — and your updated lap council picture!

Syn
              Participant

For some reason I can’t get Mimitrek’s picture to post, but for all those wanting to see Wolfen’s comparison pictures:

Keplilly wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Looking forward to seeing your comparison pictures — and your updated lap council picture!

the council met today because I had to dust the shelves. No copper lilac yet but everyone else is here. ๐Ÿ˜€

And someone wanted a gold comparison? (yes, i know she is a little dusty I am in the middle of dusting and my can of canned air gave out before I got to her.)

Beautiful collection of laps! Your circle is getting ever wider. ๐Ÿ™‚

Its great to see the darker gold and buttery gold comparison picture…you really do need to have both pieces in the same picture to get an accurate color comparison. I’ve pasted below the pictures of my darker gold lap and Wolfen’s buttery gold lap (from my post in the first page of this thread) for comparison purposes. It looks like differences in how those two pictures were taken makes the contrast between the darker gold and buttery gold seem somewhat greater than it actually is.

mimitrek wrote:

My preference in color schemes is much the same as Lokie’s, so this version of gold is by far my favorite. And its really lucky that my gold fledgling is from the first batch which was a darker gold, so the lap and the fledgling are well matched. Here’s a picture of them together:

And for comparison purposes, here’s one of Wolfen’s pictures (from this thread) of her buttery gold lap and her production gold male:

The three versions of the gold color scheme are so different! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.