Giraffe Pattern?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Giraffe Pattern?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

Just out of curiosity, have you ever done a griaffe pattern? I think the Grand Unicorn, and probably other unicorns, would look pretty neat with it. =) i’ve always liked giraffe spots.

Amy
      Participant

I’d like to see giraffe sculpts. I know they’re not exactly mythical, but they’re beautiful animals and they have such deep, expressive eyes. :love:

Sirithiliel
        Participant

I’d like to see giraffe sculpts. I know they’re not exactly mythical, but they’re beautiful animals and they have such deep, expressive eyes. :love:

Winged giraffes popped in my head at the mention of fantasy giraffes haha.

Amy
          Participant

That would be pretty! πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
            Participant

Just out of curiosity, have you ever done a griaffe pattern? I think the Grand Unicorn, and probably other unicorns, would look pretty neat with it. =) i’ve always liked giraffe spots.

Funny coincidence… I’ve been planning forever to do a PYO giraffe unicorn πŸ™‚ I have the pattern and I had the uni, but I got a commission and it became a portrait.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Sirithiliel
              Participant

That would be pretty! πŸ™‚

just had to see what it’d look like….so I doodled a giraffe and put wings on

Amy
                Participant

That’s a doodle?! You people here are all so incredibly talented. I think my last shred of art-related self esteem has left me.

That is so awesome! :jawdrop:

Melody
                  Keymaster

One might turn up someday…

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

=) I understand you are busy, it was merely a idea. I do love giraffe spots and had looked for one in the grab bag safari unis. With how talented you are at cat prints and zebra stripes, pretty everything really, I was curious if a giraffe design had ever been done

Chloe
                      Participant

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! Giraffe pattern please…that would be gorgeous…

Love the winged giraffe! I would go for a family of those….. πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! Giraffe pattern please…that would be gorgeous…

Love the winged giraffe! I would go for a family of those….. πŸ™‚

meee toooooo……=)

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

Funny coincidence… I’ve been planning forever to do a PYO giraffe unicorn πŸ™‚ I have the pattern and I had the uni, but I got a commission and it became a portrait.

Very cool! I was debating on a giraffe pYO unicorn myself after I got the idea of giraffe print unicorns, but I’ve never seen the unicorn in stock so I dunno =P I look forward to seeing it if you get one done

Kim
                            Blocked

Giraffes are my favourite animals! I would love to see more cool patterns like leopard or giraffe patterns on upcoming pieces or grab bags!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Celestial Rainstorm
                              Participant

A giraffe pattern sounds gorgeous (I would also love to see more owl patterns for the gryphs)

Finding happiness again.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.