Giggling Cat

Home Forums Miscellany Community Giggling Cat

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #512178
    Maria
    Participant

      I take Quill’s standpoint.

      #512179
      Starbreeze
      Participant

        Quote:

        frozendragon

        eh you could just say something’s wrong with me…..

        I think ski, cheryl, and starbreeze would all totally agree….

        no comment…. 😈 😈 😈

        #512180
        Skigod377
        Participant

          starbreeze wrote:

          Quote:

          frozendragon

          eh you could just say something’s wrong with me…..

          I think ski, cheryl, and starbreeze would all totally agree….

          no comment…. 😈 😈 😈 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything, Hu, Starbreeze? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

          #512181
          Starbreeze
          Participant

            You got it!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

            #512182

            Ugh, you want farting cats? Just feed them cheese >_<

            #512183
            frozendragon
            Participant

              OMG….after everyone said something about sound….I turned the sound on…..

              and laughed so hard I almost peed….

              and yes that is farting…not snorting…… πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

              and Um….feed cats real cheese and they don’t just fart they shoot out cheese….LOL

              #512184

              Cats doubling as cheese whiz dispensers… ouch.

              The deal with this laughing kitty thing is that it’s so scary that you laugh at yourself for laughing, and it makes things worse. I was completely straight-faced until I realized I’d been staring at it for over a minute.

              #512185

              Chessapeaka wrote:

              Cats doubling as cheese whiz dispensers… ouch.

              The deal with this laughing kitty thing is that it’s so scary that you laugh at yourself for laughing, and it makes things worse. I was completely straight-faced until I realized I’d been staring at it for over a minute.

              πŸ˜†

              Welcome back!

              #512186

              I second welcome back.

              And i sent that to a friend who is a cot guy, and he thought it was farting too.

              #512187

              Gotta love it. If it doesn’t make you laugh, there’s something wrong with you!

              Haha, I played it for my bf and he just gave me a weird look. It made it more hilarous.

              #512188
              Bob

                frozendragon wrote:

                OMG….after everyone said something about sound….I turned the sound on…..

                and laughed so hard I almost peed….

                and yes that is farting…not snorting…… πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

                and Um….feed cats real cheese and they don’t just fart they shoot out cheese….LOL
                Thank you Frozen!!!

                #512189

                Quill wrote:

                Chessapeaka wrote:

                Cats doubling as cheese whiz dispensers… ouch.

                The deal with this laughing kitty thing is that it’s so scary that you laugh at yourself for laughing, and it makes things worse. I was completely straight-faced until I realized I’d been staring at it for over a minute.

                πŸ˜†

                Welcome back!

                Thank you, thank you very much. πŸ˜€ Tis good to be back.

                #512190
                Bob

                  Chessapeaka wrote:

                  Quill wrote:

                  Chessapeaka wrote:

                  Cats doubling as cheese whiz dispensers… ouch.

                  The deal with this laughing kitty thing is that it’s so scary that you laugh at yourself for laughing, and it makes things worse. I was completely straight-faced until I realized I’d been staring at it for over a minute.

                  πŸ˜†

                  Welcome back!

                  Thank you, thank you very much. πŸ˜€ Tis good to be back.
                  I will NEVER look at Cheese Whiz the same again

                Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.