fbpx

Gift Certificates

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Gift Certificates

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Hummph! πŸ˜› πŸ˜€

You know you can also transfer money to your paypal account. They keep it in a monay market type of account, and it gets between 4-5% while its there. Then all you would ahve to do is refrain from buying anything until the special piece comes up. How hard can that be? πŸ™„ 😈 πŸ˜†

Bob

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Meh. I looked into it and I can load money onto my credit card from my bank account and use my CC like a debit card. You’ll still have reckon with me over that ALSK. πŸ˜›

Has it been announced that she is headed to E-bay??

Susie
        Keymaster

Quote:

Well, that shoots my plan for advance funds on an SK in the foot…

sorry!

(Maybe Melody should design some sort of Windstone Piggy Bank for saving up!)

Maria
          Participant

Jvargas0667 wrote:

You know you can also transfer money to your paypal account. They keep it in a monay market type of account, and it gets between 4-5% while its there. Then all you would ahve to do is refrain from buying anything until the special piece comes up. How hard can that be? πŸ™„ 😈 πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Exactly. I’ll just wait until I’ve actually won the thing, do the bank transfer to my credit card, and then pay. My credit card is with my bank, and I just feel more comfortable transferring to my card than to PayPal.

Maria
            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Meh. I looked into it and I can load money onto my credit card from my bank account and use my CC like a debit card. You’ll still have reckon with me over that ALSK. πŸ˜›

Has it been announced that she is headed to E-bay??

No. I’m just thinking ahead for when she does. And for Wine Berry SK #2, if there is one.

Travistie
              Participant

I just got a Winstone gift certificate from my Mom today! Now, I need to figure out what to buy. So many choices!!! But, I really want to save for a green curlie… if possible.

Maria
                Participant

Congrats, travistie. πŸ˜€

Travistie
                  Participant

Thanks! Hopefully I’ll accumulate more as Christmas comes closer! πŸ˜›

lamortefille
                    Participant

Susie wrote:

Quote:

Well, that shoots my plan for advance funds on an SK in the foot…

sorry!

(Maybe Melody should design some sort of Windstone Piggy Bank for saving up!)

Yah, that would be cool. YOU suggest it though…. πŸ˜†

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

For the Windstone auctions could you accept other types of payment besides Paypal and then credit the gift certificates towards the total. It could be a way around not being able to use them toward auction purchases.
                        For the paper ones sent in the mail. Give them a unique serial number that the owner then has to type into to identify the Gift Cert. With a database of outstanding cert numbers you could update it as they’re cashed in so no duplication occurs. Just let People cashing in Certs know it’ll take an extra day or so to process the order. People don’t mind waiting if they know up front.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Susie
                        Keymaster

Quote:

For the Windstone auctions could you accept other types of payment besides Paypal and then credit the gift certificates towards the total. It could be a way around not being able to use them toward auction purchases.
                          For the paper ones sent in the mail. Give them a unique serial number that the owner then has to type into to identify the Gift Cert. With a database of outstanding cert numbers you could update it as they’re cashed in so no duplication occurs. Just let People cashing in Certs know it’ll take an extra day or so to process the order. People don’t mind waiting if they know up front.

Thank you for your suggestion. At this time we cannot implement anything like that however we will keep it for future consideration.

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.