fbpx

GBB pegasus ????

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody GBB pegasus ????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    yolanda
    Participant

I was wondering why we havent had any GB baby pegasus ? Is there something about them that would make that diffcult to do ? I personally would love to see some in the candy corn colors ! ! ๐Ÿ™‚

I was wondering why we havent had any GB baby pegasus ? Is there something about them that would make that diffcult to do ? I personally would love to see some in the candy corn colors ! ! ๐Ÿ™‚

Yeah I have thought about it, but … those wings… too much trouble!

yolanda
      Participant

Im not sure i understand why the wings would be a problem. The candy corns have colors in wild splotches or patterns in all sorts of colors just thrown on and they are a huge hit ! Couldnt colors just be thrown on the wings just like the rest of the body ??

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

I would love to see grab bag pegasi!! Couldn’t their wings be painted a solid color, doesn’t have to be a fancy feather pattern to make me happy! ๐Ÿ™‚ How ’bout solid pink wings?? ๐Ÿ˜›

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

From the photo on Facebook, looks like melody is trying out ideas on baby pegs, a good start and reason to do a gb batch, can test run ideas and have something to do with the test run pieces. No horns means easier supply too

Erika
            Participant

I’d love this too! though my vote would be for safari colors or natural.

Rachel
              Participant

Are you guys talking about the hatching pegasus? I think that it would be difficult to do a large batch of them due to the proximity of the egg with the painted bits of the pegasus. It takes a lot of time to paint the egg separately from those tiny little hooves.

yolanda
                Participant

Nope……..Talking about the baby pegasus. No egg involved..lol. I would love candy corn colors though . Im never fond of normal colors. I guess im just not normal..lmao , and I am not fond of the safari ones either. Only liked just a minimal few of those. I really LOVED alot of the candy corn colors !

Hannah
                  Participant

Do baby pegs not have the pewter in the wings? (Or does Windstone have a larger supply of that particular pewter piece if so?)

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

No pewter on baby pegs. However, I asked Melody about this once and her response was “Ewww, feathers. :P”

I think that’s why we haven’t seen baby pegs. But man would I LOVE ONE

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Falcolf
                      Participant

Dude, this would be so awesome. If it happened, my vote would be for safari or normal too! I wouldn’t be into candycorns.

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

I wouldn’t like Candycorns either, i loved the Safari look. but, over all, I’d love a GBB Dragon =PP more than a pegasus, and then i’d be fine with bright colors ^^

yolanda
                          Participant

Ok…C’mon guys …How bout we do half candy corn and half safari and we choose one or the other but still dont know what color it will be ?? lol
                            Good idea ? Hopefully Melody gives it some thought.

Kiya
                            Participant

Ok…C’mon guys …How bout we do half candy corn and half safari and we choose one or the other but still dont know what color it will be ?? lol
                              Good idea ? Hopefully Melody gives it some thought.

DrupalDragon is one of the admin accounts I believe. I suspect that response was probably Melody logged in to the wrong account by mistake.

yolanda
                              Participant

Any chance then we could see some more solid colors for the store soon? I really would like a pink or lavender or glacier color. Would that be difficult to do ? ๐Ÿ™‚ I would be most definately happy with one of those colors.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.