fbpx

gb y poad(tm) price

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements gb y poad(tm) price

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

We’re thinking $110 each.

*edit* OOPS mistake! $115 is the price. I can’t edit my first comment.

Susie
      Keymaster

They are in the store now!

Adaneth
        Participant

I got mine, I’m so HAPPY! Was afraid they’d pop up and sell out while I was on my bus ride home!! :bigsmile:

moonbeam
          Participant

Got mine also 🙂 Perfect time, thank you!

LadyFirebird
            Participant

There are a lot of detail on these–$115 is fair. Can’t complain because she squeeked for them!

Tyrrlin
              Participant

Got one! This batch looks *spectacular* and well worth the price! Kudos, Melody!

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Indeed! Worth every cent just for the detail alone. Wish I could afford one – but my loss will be someones gain :).

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

gave in and got one, bad me!

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Azurielle
                    Participant

Got mine! I can’t beleive there are still some in stock!

Keeper of the Fledgings

Jinya
                      Participant

Oh my Gosh! I got one! I have loved windstone since I saw a small ordering book when I was 5yrs old (1990). Now I am 26 with a great job, and this will be my first Windstone! Yay, now I can really say “Hello Windstone Forum, I am now one of you!” (Even though I owe big $$$ in taxes this year.. oh well.)
                        I gotta Poad, I gotta Poad, I gotta Poad hey hey hey hey! Thank You Melody and Wind Crew!

dragonmedley
                        Participant

Oh my Gosh! I got one! I have loved windstone since I saw a small ordering book when I was 5yrs old (1990). Now I am 26 with a great job, and this will be my first Windstone! Yay, now I can really say “Hello Windstone Forum, I am now one of you!” (Even though I owe big $$$ in taxes this year.. oh well.)
                          I gotta Poad, I gotta Poad, I gotta Poad hey hey hey hey! Thank You Melody and Wind Crew!

Woohoo!!! What a great way to start your collection!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jinya
                          Participant

Woohoo!!! What a great way to start your collection!

Thanks! < And congrats on your book!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.