GB Unicorn's any time soon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody GB Unicorn's any time soon

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

Stripes and cookie dough unis please.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Melody
      Keymaster

Hokay, paint vomit unis coming up, when I can get to it, next year!

Lupuslunae
        Participant

WOOT!!! /happy dance

fatalbeauty
          Participant

yey!

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Danzig Moon (Karen)
            Participant

Ah nuuuuuuu!! *panics* Pointy objects! *duck and run*

:jawdrop: OH NO YOU DIDN”T!!! You better be running! I’m going to turn my Uni’s on you!!! LOL 😉 You love them and WE ALL KNOW IT!! Just as much as the rest of us do!! :love:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Danzig Moon (Karen)
              Participant

I would love to see some really crazy fantasy babies, to match the outrageous ones in the last batch of Youngs. And more blues/purples/greens, people were all really loving those. Seems like the babies aren’t quite as labor intensive? But I’m only guessing there…

I agree! I would love to see some babies that would match the last batch of Young. The colors used on the young were AWESOME and to be honest with all, I’m looking more at my Unicorns than I am my horses. They were the BEST set so far!

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                Participant

:bigsmile: THANK YOU MELODY!!! :bigsmile: They don’t ALL have to be the VOMITS but all of the metalics are awesome with or with out the color change on them.

briteblades
                  Participant

More babies!!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.