fbpx

GB Question

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody GB Question

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

Is there anyplace (other social media) where upcoming GBs are announced other than FB? I don’t have FB or Instagram so was curious about that.

I know that an email notification gets dropped when they’re released and that’s cool.

I just have trouble locating class pics on the forum (like many, I use them to decide if I’d like to attempt buying).

Melody
      Keymaster

I post GB class pics on the facebook Windstone pages, and here on the Windstone website… hmm, you know we should have a topic category that is just grabbag class pics so they are easy to find. I’ll ask Clay our web guy about it.

etruscan
        Participant

When there is Facebook chatter about an upcoming grab bag I try to relay it to here and also post any WIP photos.

There was quite a bit of discussion about the ponycorns in the “What’s next on the Schedule” thread. Photos and videos also were posted there.

I think the difference this time is that it was stretched out over several months.

Prezaurian
          Participant

I post GB class pics on the facebook Windstone pages, and here on the Windstone website… hmm, you know we should have a topic category that is just grabbag class pics so they are easy to find. I’ll ask Clay our web guy about it.

A specific thread would be amazing. Thank you for replying Melody!

Prezaurian
            Participant

When there is Facebook chatter about an upcoming grab bag I try to relay it to here and also post any WIP photos.

There was quite a bit of discussion about the ponycorns in the “What’s next on the Schedule” thread. Photos and videos also were posted there.

I think the difference this time is that it was stretched out over several months.

Hey etruscan! I have definitely noticed your efforts to share information throughout the forum. I can say I definitely appreciate that effort and time investment (I know I’m not in the minority of forum members on that.).

Ela_Hara
              Participant

Yes! etruscan is Great and has all of our backs!
                Thank You!!!!!!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Lauren
                Participant

This is sort of on topic–I like to find out about grab bags and new releases from the newsletters that go out. The last newsletter email that I received from Windstone was in May. I think maybe somehow my email might have fallen off the list. I wanted to see about getting myself added back on. I thought I found a link for it, but I kept getting a 404 error. Does anyone know where I can sign up again…? (Sotry if that’s not close enough to be considered on topic.)

Stephanie
                  Participant

I really, really appreciate you doing that too! I’m rarely on Facebook (the ponycorns being a rare exception, lol!) so I appreciate you relaying info to the forums, which I do check more frequently. Thank you!

Prezaurian
                    Participant

Yay! There is now a forum category specifically dedicated to everything GB related!

Thank you to the Windstone crew for this!

I look forward to seeing the future conversations and announcements populate it!

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Yes I just tried it out LOL!

And YES to Etruscan being amazing and keeping us all updated via forum updates! It doesn’t go unnoticed! Thank you Etruscan for all you do for us here!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.