fbpx

GB Hoppy Tadpoad Show Off Thread! 6/30/15

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Hoppy Tadpoad Show Off Thread! 6/30/15

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 192 total)
  • Author
    jmoore
    Participant

Holy cow, those are all beautiful! I’m hoping for a rainbow-y one…..

Betrluk1
      Participant

here are my five. all of them are for trade. the blue/grey poad is only available for trade for a pastel tadpoad. i will be really picky because i like him a lot haha.

photo 20150703_151947_zpslrakq7tw.jpg
         photo 20150703_151928_zps2rg5hch4.jpg
         photo 20150703_151913_zpsqi6uaikf.jpg
         photo 20150703_151859_zpsi8zhtgmu.jpg

Betrluk1
        Participant

i just realized the middle poad in my photos looks like an angry bird hahahaha

Natasha
          Participant

That’s one of my favorite poad qualities. They look annoyed. I should keep some on my desk…

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
            Keymaster

If you brush the tufts, they fan out.

Kim
              Blocked

Wow, gorgeous tadpoads everyone! I love the pink ones and teal ones so far like a couple you have PrairieVixen! Mine should be here next week!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

jmoore
                Participant

Love that blue and grey one Betrluk1! Congrats!

WeRePaNtHeR
                  Participant

“Blueberry and Blackberry” are adorable, Natasha! They also make a nice pair together and do look like little birdy frog berries!!(Imagine what a birdy frog berry pie might taste like! LOL.)

I’m hoping mine will be in this coming week after the rotten holiday weekend and hope to share pix.

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

WeRePaNtHeR
                    Participant

If you brush the tufts, they fan out.

I twirl mine so they all have little spike hair do’s! :p

WeRePaNtHeR
                      Participant

That’s one of my favorite poad qualities. They look annoyed. I should keep some on my desk…

Have you ever noticed that some seem to look more annoyed than others, others seem more like they are curious or spying to me, ha. I like that quality about them too and have noticed.

Natasha
                        Participant

“Blueberry and Blackberry” are adorable, Natasha! They also make a nice pair together and do look like little birdy frog berries!!(Imagine what a birdy frog berry pie might taste like! LOL.)

I’m hoping mine will be in this coming week after the rotten holiday weekend and hope to share pix.

Thanks! I hope you get yours soon, darn the holiday post! I am really hoping for the black and red spotted kind with red eyes, and can’t wait for my next five to come. Not that I have a problem or anything…

Yeah, I have several very annoyed looking poads. Red-eyed poads pretty universally look annoyed. That’s part of the reason they’re my favorites!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          Gothic - Mahogany

WeRePaNtHeR
                          Participant

I’m fixated on that neon orange pumpkin looking one with the turquoise beak and white tuft in the class photo and black eyes. He just jumps out at me and would look great hanging out with pumpkin ki-rin mother! Ohhh! the suspense to see what ones I get is killing me! Patience is not my strong suite!

The black eyed red back/turquoise front one with the red/black/turquoise tuft nearby pumpkin butter is wow too! :love:

I got a stunner bat wing from the second batch thanks to Aggie I’ve shared photos just yesterday finally of along with my other two cuties on the 2nd batch thread. I hope this batch has one that makes me do the happy dance too!

WeRePaNtHeR
                            Participant

Thanks! I hope you get yours soon, darn the holiday post! I am really hoping for the black and red spotted kind with red eyes, and can’t wait for my next five to come. Not that I have a problem or anything…

Yeah, I have several very annoyed looking poads. Red-eyed poads pretty universally look annoyed. That’s part of the reason they’re my favorites!

poad addict

Ciarnet
                              Participant

My husband decided to surprise me with a pair of Taddies for my birthday! They are both adorable. The one with the black eyes is in her forever home, but I think the other might go up for trade, though she is growing on me. She is such an interesting mix of crisp white that fades into a lovely aqua.

photo Poad 2 003_zpsgkxqlt53.jpg
                                 photo Poad 2 002_zpssqpvqry7.jpg
                                Birthday Poads photo Poads and trip 491_zpszvvjjbim.jpg

Natasha
                                Participant

My husband decided to surprise me with a pair of Taddies for my birthday! They are both adorable. The one with the black eyes is in her forever home, but I think the other might go up for trade, though she is growing on me. She is such an interesting mix of crisp white that fades into a lovely aqua.

photo Poad 2 003_zpsgkxqlt53.jpg
                                   photo Poad 2 002_zpssqpvqry7.jpg
                                  Birthday Poads photo Poads and trip 491_zpszvvjjbim.jpg

Whoa! That black eyed one is STUNNING! I hope I get something similar in the 5 I have coming!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  Gothic - Mahogany

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 192 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.