fbpx

GB Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Dragons

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Have I missed something here, but I keep seeing reference to GB Dragons. Is this really happening? I think that would be my dream come true!

Amy
    Participant

It is from what I understand. Melody is currently close to finishing a new dragon sculpt that she has said will be for grab bags. It might be a while before it’s done and the mold is made and casting happens and all that good stuff, but eventually, yes, grab bag dragons πŸ™‚

etruscan
      Participant

From the Windstone Facebook page. The little one is for Grab Bags. You can see the head of the new standing baby kirin in the background. :

Melody is working on several new things (also from the Windstone Facebook page). The kirin shown here will have different scales than the current PYO kirin. The “Mini Keeper” is the Grab Bag dragon. As far as I know, the Hoarder and the Baby dragon will be production pieces:

Oh wow fantastic! Excuse me a moment while i go squee…
        *you hear cheering noises*
        Woohoo!

Kim
        Blocked

It’s exciting there are so many new pieces that are going to be coming out!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

phantomess
          Participant

Oh no… grab bag dragons. That means the grab bag fever is going to bite me, I know it.
            But… I’m still not clear on precisely how the whole grab bag thing works… Maybe someone could explain it to me or guide me to a link about it? Excuse my noob-ness.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Oh no… grab bag dragons. That means the grab bag fever is going to bite me, I know it.
            But… I’m still not clear on precisely how the whole grab bag thing works… Maybe someone could explain it to me or guide me to a link about it? Excuse my noob-ness.

You’re basically buying a sculpt, so say for arguments sake, the baby unis. Melody paints hem hersel in a range of different colours and patterns, all unique. The idea is that you buy one and you not know which one you are going to get until it arrives. So kind of like a lucky dip. And there’s only a limited number, which is why people scramble for them!
            I hope that helps ^^

I know one thing for sure, I HAVE to get a GB dragon, no question!

phantomess
            Participant

Well, I did know that you don’t know the color that you’re getting, but I mean, how do the specifics work? Where on the site does one go to do this or is it done by signing up through e-mails or something? And where is the info like the price that you pay for a grab bag piece? I haven’t had luck finding many grab bag details like these on the site! Kinda confusing!
              (Thanks for responding, by the way πŸ™‚ )

They are listed in the store section, and they are released at random, you never really know when they will be coming out. Living in the UK it’s really difficult as they are always released when I’m in bed! But other forum members are good enough to snag one for me!
              You can sign up for an email alert, go to the GBB store listing and click ‘notify when back in stock’.
              As far as price is concerned, as far as I know you only know how much they are when they’re released! But I believe someone has raised this on another thread, so they might be looking into this. πŸ™‚

phantomess
              Participant

I see, thanks for the info. I’m guessing signing up for GB dragon notifications will be possible after it’s been released in the store for the first time(otherwise there is no store listing for it right?!). Unless there’s an all-inclusive GB notification option that I’m missing… I’m signed up for store announcements, though. The surprise-release time makes it a bit difficult doesn’t it (I can’t check online stuff at ALL when at work)! Guess it’s a challenge to be conquered! I searched for GB and it looks like they tend to be in the vicinity of 100-something dollars, so I’ll try to be somewhat ready… lol.

Same! We need to keep an eye out for any announcements!
                You’re welcome πŸ™‚
                A lot of forum members are willing o snag GBs or others so it might be worth asking around πŸ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.