fbpx

GB baby unis – WTB any of the bald faced ones

Home Forums Administration Flea Market GB baby unis – WTB any of the bald faced ones

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

Did anyone get one of the little bald faced unis who wants to sell one? Looks like there were two or three. I think they’re the cutest!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Puffpastryofdoom
      Participant

You love bald faced unicorns (horses) too? I thought I was the only one! Haha… They look so adorable! ๐Ÿ™‚

If you include any of the palomino’s, there’s actually 6 of them! Maybe with that number, someone will be able to find one for you! -I wish you the best of luck!!

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Please see this topic to post Grab Bag unicorn buy/sell ads! Thank you!! ๐Ÿ™‚

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forum/big-grab-bag-unicorn-selling-buying-and-trading-thread

This thread is locked so that no new posts are made– the original author is not in trouble. I am just trying to keep things a bit more organized and less troublesome for our other buyer/seller/traders! ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.